Upload your T-shirt words and win.
Cleverness and humour of the message is the key here (please, no swearing, defamatory statements or offensive themes). You could win part of $500 worth of iTunes / USC Text book vouchers and a heap of T-shirts.
Winner prize: $200 iTunes / USC text book voucher + ten shirts
People’s Choice prize: $150 iTunes / USC text book voucher + ten shirts
Runner up prize: $100: iTunes / USC text book voucher + five shirts
Bronze prize: $50 iTunes / USC text book voucher + three shirts
If the Prize is not available then an amount representing the value of the prize will be awarded to the winner.
Submit your t-shirt words (no pics) by clicking ‘Enter Contest’.
The judging will be based on the following criteria:
1) How the message relates to ‘the best of both worlds’ theme and/or helping the city students
2) Cleverness scores extra points
3) Humour scores extra extra points
4) The winner, runner up and bronze will be decided by a panel of judges.
5) The ‘People’s choice’ will be decided by the most likes.
Only persons residing in Australia who are at least 13 years of age can enter.
July 10, 2011 @ 09:00 am (EST)
August 30, 2011 @ 05:30 pm (EST)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules