Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
These are the current rules as of 9/21/12 and are subject to change.
1. You must have at least 10 Posts to create a vote request thread (see 1A for help)
2. Vote requests should be put in the correct vote exchange sections (see 2A for help)
3. Vote requests can only be requested though the forum. No using the Pm system to request votes.
4. This is a family friendly site. No rude language, fighting, asking to not vote for others.
5. You should return at least once every 48 hours to return votes. (See 5A for help)
6. We can not totally delete any account. (see 6A)
7. Posts are unable to be deleated. (see 7A)
8. Only one thread per contest. Duplicates are deleated or merged.
9. Please read the section rules before posting in the vote exchange section. Links are located below.
Daily Vote: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t3-please-read-before-posting#3
One Time Vote: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t157-please-read-before-posting
10. All members must include vote numbers where applicable. Failure to do so may lead to a banishment from our forum.
11. You can only leave your vote return link after you voted for the person.
12. If you are unable to return within 48 hours please contact a moderator to move your thread to the Temporary section.
13. When contacting a moderator you should include the link to the thread so that we can respond to your request faster.
1A. To get your 10 posts you can vote on other vote requests. To do that vote for the person. Hit reply and leave your link and directions. Once you have done this atleast 10 times you can create your own thread as well.
2A. Daily Vote: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/f4-vote-exchange-daily
One Time Vote: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/f10-vote-exchange-one-time-votes
5A. All votes should be return within 48 hours. If you will be away see rule 12
6A. Accounts can be removed however we can also put the account into a inactive status. Once an account is removed all posts will become "anonymous" however they will be unable to edit them.
7A. Posts can be edited but not deleted
How Vote Requests must be posted.
To create your own vote request you must have at least the 10 posts.
You must start out by putting your contest in the correct section. (daily for daily voting or 1x for one time votes)
The title must include and end date Example Vote for my cat Ends 9/23/12
The Message section should include a direct link to your contest and all the information needed to vote. It might be helpful to include images.
You can only create one thread per contest.
If at any time you have a question please contact an Adminstrator or Moderator and we can assist you.