Upload your protest song and win.
All great movements for social change have their own soundtrack. Not only will you be part of a wonderful tradition, but you could also win part of $1400 worth of iTunes / USC Text book vouchers.
Winner prize: $500 iTunes / USC text book voucher
People’s Choice prize: $400 iTunes / USC text book voucher
Runner up prize: $300: iTunes / USC text book voucher
Bronze prize: $200 iTunes / USC text book voucher
If the Prize is not available then an amount representing the value of the prize will be awarded to the winner.
Upload your movie file by clicking ‘Enter Contest’.
The judging will be based on the following criteria:
1) how the song relates to ‘the best of both worlds’ theme and/or helping the city students
2) clever lyrics score extra points
3) funny lyrics score extra extra points
4) use of ‘hard to rhyme’ place names such as Mooloolaba or Sippy Downs will impress
5) a good video will impress (or even one that’s so bad it’s good)
6) The winner, runner up and bronze will be decided by a panel of judges.
7) The People’s choice will be decided by the most likes (thumbs up)
Only persons residing in Australia who are at least 13 years of age can enter.
July 10, 2011 @ 09:00 am (EST)
August 30, 2011 @ 05:30 pm (EST)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules