Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange"

+2
MaryLoche
trex
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Need more votes for an online contest or competition?  Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange," a leading vote exchange site.  Join our wonderful voting community and support each other.  View them and sign up on Vote Requests at www.voterequests.com/

Please do NOT post vote requests on this post. It will only be removed and you will receive a formal warning on your record.  Thanks

Last edited by trex on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

MaryLoche

Hey! Could u vote for me pleaseee, it's for the casting

LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first - 1st person, page 1 in the VOTE EXCHANGE AREA ONLY).

Last edited by trex on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You may not just post asking for a vote unless you have voted first on the Vote Exchange ONLY)

3Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange" Empty Please help! Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:12 am

charlie21489

Restricted
Restricted

Can I please get some help to win a contest to go on the Mad Decent Boat Party? All you have to do is click play and let the video play though once! I'd really appreciate it!  LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first - 1st person, page 1  in the VOTE EXCHANGE AREA ONLY).

Last edited by trex on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You may not post asking for a vote unless you have voted first (VOTE EXVHANGE only))

4Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange" Empty I agree and have read the rules. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:25 am

lindacap

trex wrote:Need more votes for an online contest or competition?  Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange," a leading vote exchange site.  Join our wonderful voting community and support each other.  View them and sign up on Vote Requests at www.voterequests.com/

Please do NOT post vote requests on this post. It will only be removed and you will receive a formal warning on your record.  Thanks
I agree and have read the rules.

5Contest Galaxy has recently teamed up with "Vote Requests - Contest Vote Exchange" Empty Please help me!! S.O.S!!! PLEASE :( Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 am

kisreni

Hello! Please vote 4 me! Please! Sos!
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first - 1st person, page 1 ONLY). Please read the forum rules.
Confirm e-mail and click vote! Thank u smile

Last edited by trex on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please read the forum rules)

pintu maity

vote for my son-
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (You may NOT just post your link on other topics, especially off the vote exchange area).

pintu maity

vote for my son Neevaan plz-
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES. SPAMMING YOUR LINK WILL GET YOU BANNED).

Last edited by trex on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : User did not vote)

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

pintu maity wrote:vote for my son-
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (You may NOT just post your link on other topics, especially off the vote exchange area).

pintu maity wrote:vote for my son Neevaan plz-
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES. SPAMMING YOUR LINK WILL GET YOU BANNED).
Hi pintu maity, Welcome to Contest Galaxy, the premier site for exchanging only REAL, cheat-free votes. Please take a moment to visit this link http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t17200-now-that-you-are-a-member-how-do-you-open-your-own-thread , read and understand all of the rules at each of the links listed there and post on that thread that you have read, understand and agree to all of the rules.  Until then your links have been removed for violation of forum rules.  Thanks

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum