Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

A voting team?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A voting team? Empty A voting team? Tue May 24, 2011 3:39 am

Hi all, I am a complete newbie to both this site and world of voting comps and vote exchanges (I joined my very first facebook voting comp a few days ago...). So I thought, who better to ask than experienced contestors!!

My question: Is there such thing as a consistent 'voting team' or group rather than a 'here and now' vote exchange group? I know that one of the ContestMob pages talks about how you can create a (facebook) group for your friends who are interested in contest.

But... is there such a group where the people in the group are not necessarily your 'friends' on facebook, and you've simply joined together for the joint interest of entering voting contests - a group that you can post to when you get into a contest and you need vote numbers. The difference being that rather than having to return the favour now, you may return the favour at a later date when they make their post and vice versa?

If not, why not create one? I know that there might be issues with people not returning votes but I also know some forums platforms let you 'grade' your members and set restrictions on user access depending on their member levels. So for example, if the person was a complete newbie, then perhaps before they could request votes, they'd have to first have contributed a certain number of votes. And to pass out the freeloaders, you could track each member's contribution by setting out vote requests like 'tasks' and displaying their voting stats as ratios whereby if they fell beyond a certain ratio they would be automatically banned from the group and/or have their account suspended (much like some torrent sites).....

I've been thinking about this while I've been putting together my strategy for my own comp in the last few days. I have a heap of friends but realistically they're not really the voting type so at most a handful of them would vote for me time and again. I'm NOT a Blogger so I don't have a following. I've listed down all the potential vote exchange sites but to get to the top I need to collect over 711 votes within one week! How many vote exchanges would I need to do and just how much time would that take?????? (and I definitely don't want to use facebook cheaters to up my votes)

So I've been playing with the idea of starting a campaign team and that lead me to think of the concept of the 'voting team'.

On that side note I this is the page I've set up for my campaign. It hasn't been advertised at all and I'd love some feedback if you have time : )
link removed. Please do not post links to other vote exchanges

2A voting team? Empty Re: A voting team? Tue May 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Actually the forum here runs on that principle. You are rated. your "warning bar" is your rateing. if you don't follow the rules or don't vote back your rating goes down till your banned. also the vote exchange groups do exist this site used to be one. and was moved off facebook becasue with facebook it is very easy to get cheaters returning. where as this forum has safeguards.

on the number. the more time the more votes. but it can really depend maybe from 25-100 or more a day.

http://contestgalaxy.com

3A voting team? Empty Re: A voting team? Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm

OK. thanks. And I apologise if the link I posted wasn't suitable for this subforum. I wasn't actually intending to post it in this subforum as a request for votes. I was just looking to get some feedback on the content.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum