Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to join our Forum Team.

+9
blowe
123connie
Johanna
samke23
mlsmith1121
win-with-me
vertigoelectric
jackier4
Admin
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Want to join our Forum Team. Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Here is a list of forum positions.

Adminstrator.

This is the only unavailable job to regular users. An adminstrators job is to keep track of all the groups on this site and make sure that everything is running smoothly. I am also responsible for adding upgrades and making sure the sites programs run smoothly.

Job Description: You are responsible to make sure members follow the forum rules. You will be checking posts to make sure they have returned atleast every 2 days and also make sure that they are returning the votes. You will also make sure that any spam is removed and if a contest is ended that it is moved to the appropriate section.

Qualifications: Moderating experience is a plus. You must be a honest person and also have the ability to be fair and balanced and not abuse the moderators power.

Contest/sweeps/instant win List manager

Job Description: The member will be responsible for adding new sweepstakes, contests, instant win, and other contest related material members can join to win prizes to the site. You need to be proficient in using the computer and also have the ability to search and find sweepstakes. Also you must have a good memory so you do not double post the same contests/sweeps. (You can use the search feature to make sure it is not already posted if needed) In this position you must also be honest and post sweeps you find and not hord the good ones to yourself. Information needed will include. Title and restrictions in * * in the title. The body must contain a link to get to the sweepstakes and also all rules/directions, End dates restricions etc. If you need an example let me know.

Qualifications. Proficient and using the comptuer and search engines. You must be able to keep track of contests/sweeps/instant wins etc you already added.

If you have any questions just ask.

Admin.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 am; edited 5 times in total

http://contestgalaxy.com

2Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

update we are still looking for more mods and a vote elite admin smile

3Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I have updated this with job descriptions and qualifications for each part! If your intersted let me know.

4Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 am

jackier4

jackier4
Restricted
Restricted

which ones are the paid ones?

5Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

moderators and list managers will be currently paid I'm working on how much. List managers will be paid by each sweep/contest they add mods will be paid by the month.

6Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:06 am

jackier4

jackier4
Restricted
Restricted

Admin wrote:moderators and list managers will be currently paid I'm working on how much. List managers will be paid by each sweep/contest they add mods will be paid by the month.

so moderators are paid by month? how about list managers? and i know we have talked about me doing this in the past it has just been very hectic for me lately. especially now im def in need of some extra cash. i would only be able to work nights like we talked before. please personally email me at *email removed for protection* so we can talk some more.

thanks

7Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 am

I would like to be a List Manager
thanks

8Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 am

vertigoelectric

How do I apply for the Moderator position? I've run multiple forums over time, most prominently the Fangame: The Game forums over at http://fangame.vertigofx.com. I've actually managed small teams of Moderators and Beta Testers for the game. Game development stopped/paused a while back, so forum activity has stopped as well.

I'm also quite capable of improving design elements of the forum if need be (and no offense, but looking at the way the main "Contest Galaxy" header clashes with the rest of the coloring scheme, it does need be Rolling Eyes ).

I'm currently unemployed and will be needing to find a full time job as soon as possible. I know it's not likely that the Moderator position here could pass as a full-time job in terms of income, but if it did, I'd be more than happy to devote full time to moderating and helping out with this forum. Perhaps I could be a co-administrator at some point.

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to email me if you'd like to discuss anything in private.

9Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Very Interested Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 am

win-with-me

win-with-me

Hello,

I am very interested in a paid position. I replied to your email with my experience and qualifications. I didn't want to post personal information here. Please let me know how to go about formally applying for a position. Thanks!

10Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 am

mlsmith1121

My kids are about to head off to school all day smile . So I would gladly mod or be a lister let me know how to get considered.

11Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Ive gotten quite a few qualified individules interested! I'll message you as needed. The forum is growing as we speak and we will be opening new positions as needed.

12Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Application Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am

samke23

I would like to be either a Moderator, List Manager or Voting Elite Admin. While I have not been on this site much, I have been active on similar ones. I am an active on many voting walls and sites, and it is known that I always vote the board honestly.

I have done plenty of work at WikiAnwers, where I am a Category Supervisor of 6 categories, a Site Investigator, and a Gold Contributor. In the past, I have also been on the Community Outreach team, as well as a Wiki Influential Teen. My tasks from all these include combating vandal attacks, aiding the maintenance of question alternates, fostering a positive community experience, running the site through group projects, and improving the overall quality of the site.

However, I prefer the List Manager position. I run a Facebook page, and Sweepstakes / Contests are pretty much how I make my living. Because of this, I find a wide range of contests I could add to the site. I find many smaller contests not too many know about, and consequently, just got off a 39 day winning streak. I feel that I would be a valuable asset as a List Manger. Very Happy

13Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 am

Johanna

Johanna

I would like to be a moderator, part time job, if possible, until September 30th. Starting with October 1st I can take it full time.

I have a past experience on this forum.

14Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

123connie

123connie
Ruler of Votes
Ruler of Votes

I would love to be a Contest/sweeps/instant win List manager. This would be a great job for me because I've got a lot of times on my hands. I'm on Disability and Sweep full time. From what I see all the sweepstakes you have on here are all facebook sweepstakes and Contests. The first thing I would do is expand the list. There so many other contest and sweepstakes that go on that you don't have on here.

15Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

blowe

Ruler of Votes
Ruler of Votes

Hello, I am interested in the Voting Elite Admin position. Please reply with the job description and anticipated weekly hours expected. Please reply at your convenience. Thank you.

16Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:54 pm

catlover

catlover
Restricted
Restricted

I am very interested in a part-time position to supplement my other part-time computer job. I am interested in any and all positions you have. I have three years experience in clerical support, internet tech support, etc. and have moderated a message board as part of a full time job. I know how to approve members, delete posts, edit threads, etc. I will PM you my resume.

http://valiablogs.wordpress.com

roosterdog

roosterdog

Hello,
I am currently an online community manager with social networking and brand
management experience. I drive a interactive online social networking
company. Through technology I have created a safe and exciting
environment for women to interact in. Over the years we have had
continuous growth and implemented new concepts. I am an online
community manager who is passionate about expanding our online brand
awareness. I am in charge of generating user interest and involvement
while managing and supporting these social communities on Twitter,
Facebook, Orcut and inside trade forums.

I Have:
- Experience growing and leading a successful social community
- Consumer oriented (my background in psychology helps me understand
who to communicate with people from diverse international
backgrounds.)
- Understanding the current and future online community platforms
- Web production skills

I Can:
- Create, implement, and track the online community
- Create and implement continuous updates of all material
- Provide customer service to active users
- Serve as moderator and motivate,delegate and recruit other trade
members who will want to moderate and encourage growth and
participation.

I believe:
my experience speaks for itself. DigiScrapDepot is a web
based community of digital scrapbooking artists. Each artist was
personally contacted and or referred by me personally. I have been
moderating this group and networking it. Advertising to grow the
pages site ranks is a combination of GoogleAdWords and SEO monetizing
and hours of joining, networking and writing in trade forums. I
believe I am the perfect candidate for networking your new community.

My current DigiScrapDepot.com stats:
45,000 unique visitors a month
15,000 people visiting over 3x per day+
30,000 light(er) users - still very loyal
2.5 million page views a month
56% traffic is from USA
35% is from Europe

2000 - Present
-Started DigiScrapDepot.com
-Relocated to Europe, Denmark from Sacramento, California.
-Worked as a web consultant for a web development house,
www.AddGo.com

-Went to language school and learned a second language (Danish) and
speak it fluently
-Went to the Danish school of nursing (which is taught in Danish only)

I hope you consider me for this position and I would love to work for
you and grow your brand/business.

18Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:31 pm

mmmbaker

mmmbaker

Hi, how are positions looking this year?

19Want to join our Forum Team. Empty Re: Want to join our Forum Team. Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, are you interested in being a moderator or contest/sweep/list manager?

We could use either Very Happy

http://www.contestgalaxy.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum