Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting Etiquette

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voting Etiquette Empty Voting Etiquette Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

This has come up a few times. When You vote for someone please do not post for them to return votes on there voting page. please request the vote on there thread here on contest galaxy.  Also If you leave a comment please leave something like "good luck" or  Great Picture. Not something rude or degradeing to the member asking for votes. Remember this is a family friendly site for all ages so keep everyting appropriate. If a member is found posting rude comments on members voting requests they will be banned.

http://contestgalaxy.com

2Voting Etiquette Empty Re: Voting Etiquette Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

divagrl1

I actually have another user (yopyop) posting my facebook page and saying all kinds of ugly things. I questioned the authenticity of his method of acquiring votes and after a curt response from said user, let it go from my end. This was posted and unfortunately contains a link to my facebook page which I clearly feel was a step too far. If you could delete this post for its slanderous remarks I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

"It's not very nice for someone to help, and just because you don't like their page, whenever you clearly stress to people you don't like Facebook pages because you got hacked sometime ago; and they decide to help the person 2nd to you in a competition." Today at 5:53 pm

They are on this site (I am very upset, however will not mention their name) They know who they are.

Anyway someone on this site, when I decided I was not going to return their vote, because it was a Facebook like page, decided they would take the harsh approach of helping the 2nd place person, my friend is up against. Now that is low.

It is 3 days to the end of the competition, it has been running from the 15th, and seriously I feel so frustrated, and so does my friend in the contest.

And to anyone, I dont like Facebook Pages, I only click to vote things, due to security reasons,
and peace of mind, for I got hacked months ago and it was terrible

And person mentioned hope you feel great!

I need more help than ever now!

So if anyone notices someone asking for votes, for something similar to my competition, if his Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1436852286 or something like that... please tell him where to go!!!!

3Voting Etiquette Empty Re: Voting Etiquette Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

can you please send me a pm with all the information smile

Admin.

http://contestgalaxy.com

4Voting Etiquette Empty Re: Voting Etiquette Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm

yopyop

Dear ContestGalaxy Social Lounge,

Divagirl, I sincerely apologize for my actions and any feelings it may have caused towards you. I was just upset about something and so took my anger out on you for a comment that wasn't necessarily directed to me in the way that I took it. I also apologize to all of the other members of this site, and anybody who else I may have offended. I am willing to put the past behind me if you are.

Admin, I acknowledge that the way I may have treated the members of this site, and in the way I asked for votes was clearly unacceptable, but from this moment on I am willing to change in terms of my respect for everyone on this site.

I want people to feel that they can private message me at anytime to discuss their problems that they may have with me. And am open to anyform of resolution to problems that a user/users may have with my attitude, and seriously I feel like an idiot.

Divagirl, if you aren't willing to accept my apology that is fine with me, after all these are only words and I respect your decision whether to accept it or not, however if you choose to forgive me; I respect your choice. Nevertheless whatever is your choice, I will try my best to make sure that you, or anyone else's feelings on this site are not treated badly ever again.

Yours sincerely,

Yopyop

Last edited by yopyop on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Voting Etiquette Empty Re: Voting Etiquette Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm

yopyop

and Divagirl, I personally will delete the post I made, and I apologize.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum