Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks Empty Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Sweepstakes Tip and Tricks #1

Entering sweepstakes can be a daunting task. Entering your information over and over again not only wastes time that you could be entering more sweepstakes but can be a very big reason that a lot of users do not enter a lot of sweepstakes. But did you know that you could enter a sweepstakes with just a few click of the mouse. These software’s and add-ons are called Form fillers. Here are 2 of my favorite.

RoboForm. This Software is one of the top of the line form fillers. It even helps you remember your log-in to sites. It stores your information securely and then when You choose to fill out the form you just click a button and it fills in the whole sheet for you. The only down side is there can be a paid subscription depending on what version you want. However if you want to be an avid sweeper one sweepstakes win would pay for the software.

To Get RoboForm click this link. www.roboform.com/?affid=c3432 this is a referral link as well and will help contestgalaxy. There is a also a free trial that you could try out to see if you like the software. For a free form filler see the 2nd form filler.

The Second Form filler is a free version but does not work all the time. It is part of the Google toolbar. I’m not sure which versions have it but I have used it and it fills in the forms about half the time.

To download the Google toolbar click here. http://www.google.com/toolbar/ie/index.html

So don’t let the long entry forms slow you down or keep you from entering a bunch of sweepstakes. The more sweepstakes you enter the higher chance you have at winning one of the prizes.

This Tip and Trick topic is brought to you by Contest Galaxy.com. Our site wants to bring the fun back into world of contests, Sweepstakes and Instant wins. We appreciate you viewing and hope for you to keep an eye out for more Tips and Tricks.

http://contestgalaxy.com

2Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks Empty Sweepstakes Tip and Tricks #2 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The number one reason that users don't usually enter a contest or sweepstakes is they are not sure if it is a spam or not. Here is one of the many ways you can help protect yourself from a scam.

Use a free email account from yahoo, google. msn etc. I personally use a sweepstakes account just for sweepstaking. I check it daily to see if I have any winning messages but I don't need to worry about filling up my regular account with spam. Entering sweepstakes usually does create spam if you enter the wrong ones. Pretty much the whole reason for some sweepstakes is to just get your email so they can send you advertisements every day. So my best advice is to keep your personal account for personal use and use a contest and sweepstaking account for your sweepstakes and contests. However if uou do ever find an interesting company you can always add them to your personal account Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks 83228

Happy Sweeping!

This Tip and Trick topic is brought to you by Contest Galaxy.com. Our site wants to bring the fun back into world of contests, Sweepstakes and Instant wins. We appreciate you viewing and hope for you to keep an eye out for more Tips and Tricks.

http://contestgalaxy.com

3Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Sweepstakes Tips and Tricks Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Franklin Ferguson

This information is very nice and useful.And writing method is easily understand CENSORED BY CG STAFF (Please note we are not a free source of advertising) most of the writing service are available.It is more helpful of the student for writing tasks.CENSORED BY CG STAFF (Please note we are not a free source of advertising)

Last edited by trex on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed spammy link)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum