Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share Your Ugly Purse for a chance to win a NEW ONE!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aldomoli84

aldomoli84

Need a new purse? How about one for FREE?! Just send me a photo of your worn-out, tired, outdated, or just plain ugly purse and send your friends to vote for you by liking or commenting on your photo! Winner can select a www.JustBagged.com purse for FREE!!! See details and rules below.

Submitting Photos/ Rules:
Photos MUST be submitted via email by 10:00pm July 22, 2011. Email your photo to: JustBagged@gmail.com. Include a caption for the photo stating why you need a new purse. Please mark the subject line with "Purse Contest". One photo per person. Include your Facebook name and contact email in your submission so I may tag you in your photo. I will post the photos to my Facebook page, www.JustBagged.com , for voting to begin July 8th.

TO VOTE: LIKE OR COMMENT ON THE PHOTO (each person will be counted only once). YOU MUST LIKE THE PAGE BEFORE YOU CAN LIKE OR COMMENT ON A PHOTO. Please explain this to your friends when asking for their votes. The contest will end Sunday August 14, at midnight. The winner will be announced Monday August 15, around noon. The prize? Your choice of any purse I have listed online FREE AND CLEAR! Subject to availability of course. Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.

BONUS: Are ya ready for this one? Also-- More prizes will be given out the more fans I get on Facebook. If I reach 700 fans-- I will add a second place prize. 1,000 Facebook fans & I'll add a third place prize.

ALL SUBMITTED PHOTOS CAN NOT BE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. BY EMAILING YOUR PHOTO YOU ATTEST THAT THE PHOTO IS YOUR PROPERTY AND YOU ARE GIVING ME PERMISSION TO USE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PHOTO CONTEST. ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.

FYI: At this time I can only ship within the USA. Local pickups are always available!

Check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pa​ges/JustBaggedcom/17160086​6236458 or my website at http://www.JustBagged.com/

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting!

http://contestgalaxy.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum