Enter Contest Invite Friends
Five of the best entries will each receive a $100 American Express Gift Check
As one of our many Halloween experts, you are probably already getting into ghoulish spirits and thinking about “whatcha you gonna be” and how you might decorate your home. We’d love to see what you come up with… So we created a devilish contest that will let you show off some your ideas. Now’s your chance to produce, direct and be a real Halloween star and win some dough!
Wanna produce a video and watch it go viral? Love Halloween? Like to make videos? Then we have a voluntary opportunity you’ll love! We are looking for our own Halloween experts to share their enthusiasm and expertise with others by asking you to produce your own" How To" Halloween video.
We’re looking for well-thought out “How To” videos that are no more than two minutes in length that would help our customers use our merchandise in a fun and creative ways.
Videos should help customers learn “How To.” Examples include:
• Decorate: Front yards, Entryways, Parties and Create Cemeteries.
• Create characters and dress head to toe.
• Apply our make up and special effects for great looks
• Properly prepare and wear a wig as part of your costume
• Set up spider webbing in a house
• How to use and really create a great effect with a fog machine
• Do anything you think you can do better than anyone for Halloween with our products.
Please limit your instructions, suggestions and tips to the products we sell. Producers of five of the best videos will each be awarded a $100 American Express Gift Check. Entries must be submitted between now and October 2 and winners will be announced on October 7. Some videos entered may be posted on Party City’s Facebook page or online at PartyCity.com and will become the property of Party City. All entrants understand that Party City may use the submitted material in any way deemed appropriate, including unlimited use of on-camera talent, content and submitted materials.
Video Production Tips:
• ‘Define objectives/tips you want to express before filming
• Practice what you’re going to say beforehand∙
Be excited and enthusiastic
• Keep the video under two minutes
• Make sure to introduce the topic, describe what products you used, and communicate the decorating process in easy-to-follow steps
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
September 16, 2011 @ 07:00 am (PDT)
October 07, 2011 @ 05:30 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules