Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mott's Fruitsations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mott's Fruitsations Empty Mott's Fruitsations Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:15 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://apps.facebook.com/faceoffruitsations/front?code=AQDibQOA4qhLImk4lHVbGTaCjow73krrgmMWtL5_TQBjhx67zn4CWnlP6h30Z_iwBn5z2ZoIrvkDxUqiUyMhkrwcMgFmsJIfEsbJLCsKpdXljt7pLtSePQXz5UlhAnSb1p2dN6V3WPkEqNjEOwVBfKfZk7-Vr4CPdfwPL16YErj1RNmMbGuCERNxnLH1Fe0ka2Y#_

Partents yoru chicld coudl be the NEW face of fruitsations

6,000 grand prize

Am I eligible to enter the contest?

You can enter the contest in two ways:

1. For a chance to win the Grand Prize, you must be the parent and/or legal guardian to enter a photo of your child (between 1 and 13 years of age) into the contest. You must also be a legal resident of and located in Canada and be of the age of majority in your province or territory of residence.
  2. For a chance to win a weekly prize, everyone who is a legal resident of and located in Canada and is the age of majority in their province or territory of residence can vote.

How do I enter the contest?

“Like” us on Facebook, allow the application and then click the ‘Enter Now!’ button on the homepage to register. You must register to enter the contest if you are voting or uploading a photo.

What things do I need to keep in mind about the photo I’m uploading?

When entering and uploading your photo, follow these points to make sure your submission qualifies:

1. Your child must be between 1 and 13 years of age at the time of entry. No exceptions.
  2. Your photo must have been taken after April 1, 2011.
  3. Make sure your photo doesn’t include any personal information about your child (including last name, e-mail address, phone number or geographic location).
  4. Child in the Photo Submission may hold a container of Mott’s Fruitsations. No cup? Tell us why your child loves Mott’s Fruitsations (minimum 50 words) in addition to submitting your photo.
  5. Photo must not have been submitted in any other competition or previously published.

Don’t forget to read our contest Official Rules and Regulations for further details.

What are the start and end dates to upload my child’s photo?

Photo Submissions will be accepted between July 4th, 2011 at 9:01 AM ET and 9:00 AM ET on September 23rd, 2011.

What are the start and end dates to vote on a photo?

Voting begins July 4th, 2011 at 9:01 AM ET and ends 9:00 AM ET on September 25th, 2011.

How many times can I enter my child?

Only one Photo Submission per child is allowed.

How often can I vote?

You can only vote once per day.

How will the grand prize winner be chosen?

All Photo Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges according to the following criteria:

• Overall personality of the child
  • Enjoyment of Mott’s Fruitsations
  • Fit with the Mott’s Fruitsations brand
  • Clarity of the photograph
  • Number of votes in respect of the Photo Submission (the winning submission will not be judged on votes alone, everyone has a chance to win)

[color:6e72=#900]The Grand Prize winner must be available on October 14th, 15th, and 16th, 2011.

What is the grand prize?

There is one Grand Prize to be awarded. The New Face of Fruitsations will be featured in our Mott’s Fruitsations National advertising campaign online and in consumer magazines such as Today’s Parent, Elle Canada, and Chatelaine.

The Grand Prize also includes:

• A professional photography session for your child, as well as a family photo
  • 2 nights hotel accommodation (up to 4 people)
  • Pick up and return ground transportation
  • Plus $2,000.00 CDN spending money
  • The approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $6,000.00 CDN.

[color:6e72=#900]Note: In order to meet our deadlines, the Grand Prize trip must be taken on October 14th, 15th and 16th, 2011. To accept the Grand Prize, the winner must be available on these dates.

How and when will I be contacted if I’m the grand prize winner?

The potential Grand prize winner will be contacted between September 27th and September 30th, 2011 by phone/email with further information on how to be confirmed as the winner and claim the prize. If selected, you must be available on Oct 14th, 15th, 16th in order to be deemed the winner and claim the prize.

What are the weekly prizes?

We’re giving away 30 Fujifilm Finepix Z70 digital cameras weekly (approximate retail value: $149.99 CDN ea).

How will the weekly prize winners be chosen?

• 30 Fujifilm Finepix Z70 digital cameras will be randomly drawn and awarded weekly beginning July 13th.
  • After July 13th, weekly draws will be held on July 20th, 27th, August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, September 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.

When are the winners for the weekly prizes notified?

Our weekly prize winners will be contacted by email within 3 business days of the applicable Weekly Prize Draw Date.

How can I take a great pictures?

Check out our "Fujifilm Tips" tab.

How can I share my entry with my friends and family?

On every individual image page there are three share buttons. You can share with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter and Email.

• França

http://contestgalaxy.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum