GAME TV is giving you 10 chances to WIN a new game of your choice from GAME.
To win you’ll need to be a fan of the Game Australia Facebook page.
- So like us if you haven’t already.
- You’ll see a pop up notice from Facebook asking for your permission to access some information. Don’t worry, your details won’t be used for anything other than this competition.
- For your chance to WIN, simply watch the Jarryd Hayne episode of GAME TV, then answer both the following two questions in 100 words or less. The 10 most entertaining, creative and correct answers will each WIN a new game!*
1. Who makes the prank call at the end of the episode, Phil or Ed?
2. Which Parramatta player does Jarryd Hayne refer to, and if this person were turned into a Street Fighter character what special skill would this person possess?
*The game can be any standard edition (not a collectors or limited edition) game of your choice that’s in stock at GAME.
Only persons residing in Australia who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
August 19, 2011 @ 02:00 pm (EST)
September 02, 2011 @ 05:30 pm (EST) ontestshq/contests/147768