- Winning Dish Featured on the Specials Menu for Two Weeks at Palm Beach Gardens, FL Restaurant Russell’s Blue Water Grill PLUS A Dinner for Two.
- The Winners Dish Will Be Cooked Personally by Chef Charles Coe for The Winner and His/Her Choice of One (1) Guest
- Must “LIKE” our Facebook Page Catch Clean Cook TV & Russells Blue Water Grill
- Fill out the entry form. Submit photos of your Catch, Clean & Cook. Including recipe & cooking instructions are optional.
- Invite your friends to vote and enter the contest.
- Register on CatchCleanCook TV’s Website Be sure to make your Username the same as your FACEBOOK Name.
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
August 01, 2011 @ 06:00 pm (EDT)
August 29, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
A culinary adventure series with a cast of seven, who have a common passion for food and family. Their fearless divers explore the underwater universe of the Caribbean’s warm waters... [more]
A culinary adventure series with a cast of seven, who have a common passion for food and family. Their fearless divers explore the underwater universe of the Caribbean’s warm waters for their catch, to then be prepared by their skillful culinary team and savored in the exotic backdrops of island breezes, crystal blue waters and local ambiances. Celebrity chefs, fearless divers, Caribbean Islands, luxury homes, food, wine and cocktails are what you’ll see on this documentary style reality television series debuting in Eleuthera/Harbor Island Bahamas. Mother Nature claiming center stage will control each episode’s outcome as this cast of seven experiences the culinary value of finding fresh local produce and the challenge of eluding ocean predators to deliver the very best products of the earth to the table. In each episode viewers will experience the ups and downs of a rollercoaster ride that go with any family vacation and the hurdles they must adapt to as a team. If the challenges of nature aren’t enough, let’s add the absence of modern conveniences we take for granted. This series incorporates both an ecological and sustainable approach, using the indigenous local produce and ingredients that can be found on each exotic island. For more information just visit our website at: http://www.catchcleancooktv.com Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CatchCleanCook>