win 1-8 themed baskets 8 winners chosen!
Puritan’s Pride Hot Summer Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary
1. Eligibility: The Puritan’s Pride Hot Summer Giveaway(“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the Employee) of Puritan’s Pride, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates and agencies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
2. How To Participate: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 28, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 22, 2011 (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the application by visiting http://www.facebook.com/puritanspridevitamins, clicking “like” and then clicking where indicated and completing all information to enter the Sweepstakes. You will automatically earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person, per day. The use of robotic or automatic devices for entering is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such entries and to disqualify the responsible individual from entering. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): The Sponsor will award 8 gift baskets. Gift Basket 1 (Fit as a Fiddle) includes TR Ultra Vita Man TABS (ARV $12.50 USD), TR Ultra Woman (ARV $11.50 USD), Apple Cider Vinegar TABS (ARV $4.25 USD, Tonalin CLA 1000MG SG (ARV $10.25 USD), Glucomannan 500MG CAPS (ARV $5.00 USD) and Whey Protein Powder Chocolate (ARV $15.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 1 is $58.75 USD. Gift Basket 2 (Going the Distance) includes TR Ultra Vita Man TABS (ARV $12.50 USD), Amino 1500 TABS (ARV $13.50 USD), Whey Protein Powder Vanilla (ARV $15.00 USD), Creatine Powder (ARV $14.50 USD), BCAA 2200 SGL (ARV $9.00 USD) and a Blender Bottle, 28oz (ARV $9.49 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 2 is $73.99 USD. Gift Basket 3 (Healthy is Beautiful) includes Skin, Hair and Nails Form TABS (ARV $4.50 USD), Lavender Essential Oil 10ML (ARV $6.50 USD), Peppermint Essential Oil (ARV $4.50 USD), Rose Blender Essential Oil (ARV $8.00 USD), Electric Home Diffuser (ARV $16.99 USD), Retinol Cream Vitamin A (ARV $5.00 USD), Nourishing Lavender Shampoo (ARV $5.00 USD), Tea Tree Oil Conditioner (ARV $5.00 USD) and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (ARV $5.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 3 is $60.49 USD. Gift Basket 4 (His & Her) includes TR Ultra Vita Man TABS 90ct. (ARV $12.50 USD), TR Ultra Vita Man TABS 180ct. (ARV $23.50 USD), E/S Prosta-Metto SG (ARV $11.50 USD), TR Ultra Woman (ARV $11.50 USD), Skin, Hair and Nails Form TABS (ARV $4.50 USD),Nat Cran Fruit Concentrate w/ C+E (ARV $5.00 USD) and Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate (ARV $20.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 4 is $58.50 USD. Gift Basket 5 (Organic Fusion) contains Coconut oil Organic SG (ARV $10.15 USD), Breakfast Blend Organic WB (ARV $7.50 USD), Organic Green Tea Bags (ARV $1.50 USD), Organic Basil (ARV $3.00 USD), Raw Organic Honey (ARV $6.50 USD), Organic Cherry Licorice (ARV $2.50 USD), Organic Antioxidant Granola Cereal (ARV $4.00 USD), Organic Walnuts ½ and Pieces ($6.00 USD) and Organic Pineapple Superfood (ARV $6.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 5 is $47.25 USD. Gift Basket 6 (Pampered Pets) contains Super Pet Vites Tabs (ARV $4.50 USD), Glucosamine Plus for Pets (ARV $12.48 USD), Breathalicious LRG MLT (DNC) (ARV $7.83 USD),ASPCA Dog Rope (ARV $2.99 USD), ASPCA Dog Brush (ARV $2.49 USD), Oatmeal Shampoo-Dog (ARV $4.50 USD), Organic Mini bone- Carrot (ARV $3.50 USD) and Coat & Skin (ARV $5.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 6 is $43.29 USD. Gift Basket 7 (Wellness) contains Triple Gluco/Chond/MSM Tab (ARV $10.50 USD), Green Source Tabs (ARV $15.00 USD), CO Q-10 100 MG SG (ARV $11.50 USD), Omega-3 Fish Oil 1200 MG SG (ARV $5.00 USD),C-1000 MG W/CIT BIO & RH CAPLT (ARV $3.50 USD), 100% Natural E-400 IU SG (ARV $4.00 USD), High Potency D-3 1000 IU SG (ARV $2.40 USD) and Probiotic Acidophilus CAPS (ARV $3.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 7 is $53.90 USD. Gift Basket 8 (Wholesome Snack Pack) contains Organic Black Licorice(ARV $2.50 USD), Organic Omega Hemp & Flax Cereal (ARV $4.00 USD), Organic Walnuts ½ and Pieces ($6.00 USD), Cranberry & Almonds Bar (ARV $10.00 USD), Cashew & Almonds Bar (ARV $10.00 USD), Organic Superfood Mix (ARV $6.00 USD), Crunch dried apple (ARV $1.75 USD) Crunch Dried Cherry Berry (ARV $1.75 USD) and Organic Walnuts ½ and Pieces ($6.00 USD). Total ARV of Gift Basket 8 is $48.00 USD. 1 gift basket will be given away at random for each week during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. Sweepstakes Prize Drawings: ThePrize winners (one per week) will be selected in weekly random drawings, to be conducted by Sponsor once weekly during the Sweepstakes Period, from among all eligible entries received by the end of each week. The first drawing will be conducted on/about August 5, 2011 from among all eligible entries received during the first eight days of the Sweepstakes Period. Subsequent weekly drawings will be conducted on/about each Friday (from August 12th through September 16th) following each week’s Thursday deadline from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm ET each Thursday. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of each week during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 21, 2011, to be eligible for the final drawing on/about September 22, 2011.
5. General Rules: Winners will be notified via the email address they entered on their online registration form. The Sponsor will contact the winner twice within three days following the drawing. Each winner will have five days to respond (from the first notification) with their complete name and shipping address. Once received, the prize will be shipped within two-four weeks of the winner’s response. If a reply email is not received by the deadline date in the email, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among all entries received by the end of that week. Return of prize or undeliverable email will result in disqualification and alternate selection. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prizes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to Sweepstakes Entities to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes does not take place, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes (as applicable) from among all eligible entries received by the end of each week prior to cancellation and if the Sweepstakes cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor’s control as described above), prizes will not be awarded.
6. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Nassau County or Suffolk County, New York; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to courts located in Nassau County or Suffolk County, New York for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is Sponsored and administered by Puritans Pride, Inc., 2100 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York 11779.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Puritan’s Pride and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Puritan’s Pride.