Prize Details: Only thing listed is "big cash prize" no details.
• Video Submission Period: February 18, 8am – March 9, 11:59pm
• Voting Period: March 10, 8am – March 15, 5pm (one vote a day per person)
• Winners Announced: March 25, Noon
1. Make a short video telling us why you think your idea is the Next Big Thing.
2. Upload your video here by March 9.
3. Get your friends to vote on it once a day from March 10 – 15
4. Winner will be announced on March 25, Noon
February 18, 2013 @ 08:00 am (CST)
March 09, 2013 @ 11:59 pm (CST)
To be eligible to win, you MUST:
Be a student at Kansas State University
Register for the Next Big Thing contest by March 15
Sign & return in the “Sales Pitch Agreement.” This can be found at: signed and returned to the K-State’s Entrepreneurship Department. This agreement can be found on KSOL or at the Entrepreneurship Department’s office in Calvin 311. If you are registering through a class, you may sign and turn this in through your professor.
*Kansas State University’s Entrepreneurship Department reserves the right to replace the winner at any time.