Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible cheating?

+5
FireTheCanonAtMe
WinWithMe
xiko11
Admin
somedaybaby
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Possible cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible cheating? Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Suspect Yes it's sad people have to cheat and buy votes. I had a similar situation with a contest 2 years ago. It took me a week to get 1,00 votes, despite the fact I had, at the time, 3,000+ Facebook friends who had no interest in helping me at all. Yet in the last week of the contest, 3 of the competitors went up 10,000 votes overnight.

When it comes to "buying votes" it boils down to the prize going to the person or persons who have the money to "buy" the prize. When someone runs a contest, they are doing it, NOT to give away prizes, but to market their ideas, business, products, etc. when someone "buys" votes, that sponsor is not getting REAL people visiting their site...but maybe ONE person with lots of accounts/IPs/emails etc. With a GOOD Vote Exchange, especially one like Contest Galaxy, where we monitor our voters to make sure we don't have cheating going on (hence our ONE vote for ONE vote rule), those sponsors are getting REAL people visiting their site(s). Sadly a lot of Vote Exchanges are not monitoring their users and they are rife with cheating, as well as users not really returning votes even if they say they are :( . Gives us all a bad reputation.

Good luck with your contest.

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

17Possible cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible cheating? Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 am

helptheundead

Believe me, I'm in marketing so I know that companies run these contests just to do branding and to drive traffic. And I know what you mean about having a lot of FB Friends, but only a few who will actually help. Let's just say that in a variety of places I have over 20,000 legitimate followers, friends and fans, yet it's like pulling teeth to get people to actually vote! Talk about frustrating!

18Possible cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible cheating? Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Sexxylilladybug

Sexxylilladybug

This just happened to me in my contest. I was ahead. Then this other girl got about 8 votes ahead of me. Then suddenly within minutes she got about 30 votes ahead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum