Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE Gift Basket draw!! ($400.00 value) *CANADA ONLY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gallagaj

Restricted
Restricted

I am holding a free raffle draw for a gift basket valued at over $400.00 with some great items including 2 car washes of ANY kind at shell, 2 tickets to Yuk Yuks, 2 tickets to the movies, jewellery, candy, body wash items, and MUCH more.

It is totally free to get a ticket in the draw and takes about 5 minutes to sign up.

Why am I holding this raffle for free?
The purpose of this raffle is an incentive to get friends, family, and strangers to vote for my mom in a contest she is in to win a $50,000 kitchen renovation. Its simple.. you sign up and vote for her and you get a ticket into the draw!! Anyone over the age of 12 can sign up and vote for a ticket in the draw but the basket will only be delivered within Canada as some of the items would not be valid outside of Canada.

You can check out our facebook page for more information on the contest as well as pictures of the basket and a full list of its items!:
https://www.facebook.com/fantasykitchenraffle

How to vote and get a ticket into the raffle draw?

In order to be entered into the raffle draw for the gift basket, and help my mom get closer to winning the kitchen renovation of her dreams you need to sign up and vote for her photos. Please follow the instructions below (takes about 4 minutes).

1. Go to www.myfantasykitchen.com
2.Click sign up and enter the required info. – A verification e-mail will be sent to you, which you must click the link in. CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM BOXES.
3. After clicking the link, enter the rest of your info and finish the sign up process (you must have a valid phone number).
4. Click “settings” (on the upper right hand corner), then “e mail” (on the left) and the scroll down and check off “I do not want to receive e mails from my fantasy kitchen” and save.
5. Next click “members” at the top of the page and then search for Karla. Click on Karla Gallagher’s profile.
6. Click “photos” on the left side of Karla’s profile.
7. You will see the three photos of the kitchen. You need to click on each one and click VOTE for all three photos.
8. After you have voted for all 3 photos you are done and can close down the site.

NOTE: In order to get a ticket in the draw you must send an e-mail to help_karla_win_a_kitchen@hotmail.ca with the name you used to sign up with, and your phone number and I will place a ticket in the draw for you. You will get a reply back as a confirmation and your ticket number.

The draw will currently take place on June 30th (the end date of my moms contest) and the winner will be contacted by telephone to arrange delivery of the basket.

Referral bonus: I am giving a referral bonus! For every 2 people you get to sign up and vote, not only will they get tickets in the draw but you will get an extra ticket as well. Be sure they do the same process listed above but also include your name in the e mail as who referred them! Anyone over 12 can sign up, vote and get a ticket in the draw.

I hope you will all help my mom out for a chance to win this great gift basket!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum