Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Came in First Place for Flip Camcorder!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Came in First Place for Flip Camcorder! Empty Came in First Place for Flip Camcorder! Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Hi everyone! I've been MIA for a few days, been super busy with medical appointments, Halloween, and kids not feeling well. However, I'd like to say that I cam in FIRST place and won the flip camcorder I was trying to win! Had I not found this forum I'm sure I wouldn't have made it, it was very close between me and 2nd place!

Thank you very much to all who voted for me, and I hope that everyone here is doing well in their contests! I have a few things to do this morning, but I promise to come back later on today and throw some votes out to all of you.

Hope your week is going well and see you all later! Very Happy

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

congrats! Came in First Place for Flip Camcorder! 203354 Thanks for letting us know! Enjoy it smile

http://contestgalaxy.com

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Thank you! I can't wait for it to arrive so I can play around and torture my kids some more LOL. They already hate when I pull out the camera as it is, now I'll be even worse hehe! whistling

mindcrap

mindcrap

congrats! the camcorder is perfect for you to record quality time with your kids smile

carraquid

Hope you film nice videos and get back here for Youtube likes (if there is such a thing)
Great job! :o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum