Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Satu Malaysia Video *malaysia only*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Satu Malaysia Video *malaysia only* Empty My Satu Malaysia Video *malaysia only* Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/142812
Prize Details

Your chance to win RM5,000 Grand Prize
Weekly prize of RM1,000 to the winners of weekly contest:

• Week 1 : 15 – 19 August 2011 (videos uploaded on 20-21 August 2011 will be submitted for Week 2)
  • Week 2 : 22 – 26 August 2011 (videos uploaded on 27-28 August 2011 will be submitted for Week 3)
  • Week 3 : 29 August – 2 September 2011 (videos uploaded on 3 – 4 September will be submitted for Week 4)
  • Week 4 : 5 – 9 September 2011
  • Grand Prize Week : 12 – 14 September 2011 – Selection among weekly best winner videos based on the most creative.

RM5,000 Hadiah Utama Bakal Dimenangi!
Hadiah Mingguan RM1,000 seorang bakal dimenangi oleh pemenang pertandingan mingguan:

• Minggu 1: 15 – 19 Ogos 2011 (video yang dimuat naik pada 20 – 21 Ogos akan dimasukkan ke penyertaan Minggu Ke-2)
  • Minggu 2: 22 -26 Ogos 2011 (video yang dimuat naik pada 27-28 ogos akan dimasukkan ke penyertaan Minggu Ke-3)
  • Minggu 3: 29 Ogos – 2 September 2011 (video yang dimuat naik pada 3 – 4 September akan dimasukkan ke penyertaan Minggu ke-4)
  • Minggu 4: 5 – 9 September 2011
  • Hadiah Utama: 12 – 14 September 2011 ( Pemenang Hadiah Utama akan dipilih berdasarkan video terbaik dan yang paliing kreatif antara pemenang mingguan).

Contest Instructions

English:

1. Read the contest Terms and Condition
  2. “Like” the Merdeka Sudah Bah" Facebook Page.
  3. Download the *Satu Malaysia song from ERA FM, MY FM or HITZ FM
  4. Create a short video clip (Max duration 3 minutes) with the Satu Malaysia song as background music.
  5. Submit the video clip you have created on to the contest site.

Bahasa Malaysia:

1. Baca Terma dan Syarat Pertandingan.
  2. “Like” laman FB – Merdeka Sudah Bah
  3. Muat turun lagu Satu Malaysia dari laman web ERA FM, MY FM atau HITZ FM
  4. Cipta klip video pendek (tempoh maksima 3 minit) berlatarkan lagu Satu Malaysia.
  5. Muat naik klip video ke laman pertandingan.
  6. Peserta boleh muat naik seberapa banyak klip video dalam seminggu.

Prize Eligibility
Only persons residing in Malaysia who are at least 13 years of age can enter.
Contest Starts
August 15, 2011 @ 12:00 am (MYT)
Contest Ends
September 09, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (MYT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
This year, Malaysia will be celebrating its 54th Merdeka Day on August 31st and on September 16th, we will also be celebrating Malaysia’s 48th Malaysia Day. These two significant events... [more]
This year, Malaysia will be celebrating its 54th Merdeka Day on August 31st and on September 16th, we will also be celebrating Malaysia’s 48th Malaysia Day. These two significant events are celebrated by all Malaysians of different races and religions. Every year, we watch marches, parades either from Padang Merdeka or live on TV. How would you wish if we could celebrate Merdeka and Malaysia Day in a more fun and creative way? The ‘My Satu Malaysia Video’ is all that! The My Satu Malaysia Video contest campaign is about having fun this Merdeka while still Appreciating the country we have. it aims to bring people together to celebrate in a more fun and creative way while still understanding the values of Merdeka and Malaysia Day. Merdeka Sudah Bah!

http://contestgalaxy.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum