Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning List - What percentage is taken off for each violation

+23
nomnamaste
Nastja
Sara Bonafiglia
felixlandis
hoofprints
Militarybrat13
Renee413
DeLuSioNaLLLL
lollies
vera.msp
Rockinsara
Arwenneke
AMommy2TwoBoys
michael.keplinger.3
astutechris
pyrodamsel
charliestetson
ama0704
trex
Famof4
Monik jefferson shields
mmmbaker
Tiramisu
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Administrator
Administrator

This listing is subject to change (updated 7/4/14):

(OBSOLETE - REPLACED WITH AGREEMENT RULE)  10 vote
: 1st Verbal; if you spam or give generic responses, you will have to  return until you have the full 10 posts for voting. If you do not do this, -10%. If you continue, another -10% will be taken off and topic locked until you do this.

Agreement to the Rules (ALL of them): 1st Verbal - If you are online your topic will remain unlocked and you will be given the chance to comply. If you leave or are not online your topic will be locked; 2nd -10%; 3rd 10%; If you continue, another -20% will be taken for each subsequent violation.

Duplicate: 1st Verbal, 2nd -10%;  3rd -10%, If you continue, another -20% will be taken for each subsequent violation.

Hijacking: 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -10%, If you continue, another -20% will be taken for each subsequent violation.

Asking for votes without voting 1st: 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -20%, 4th -30%, If you continue and additional -30%, 10 day suspension and probation.

Numbers: 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -10%, 4th -10%, If you continue, another -20% will be taken for each subsequent violation.

End Date: Verbal Warnings, if continues way to many times, -10% for each subsequent violation.

Selective Returned/Refusing/not returning votes (unless stated in header they don't return those types): 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -20%, 4th -30%, If you continue and additional -30%, 10 day suspension and probation.

Generic Replies ("All Returned" etc.): 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -10%, 4th -10%, If you continue, another -20% will be taken for each subsequent violation.

Multiple entries in the same topic (multiple ENTRIES in same contest EXCLUDED):  Verbal Warnings, if continues way to many times, -10% for each subsequent violation.

Voting in the post jail: Verbal Warnings, if continues way to many times, -10% for each subsequent violation.

24 hour rule violation: 1st Verbal Topic not locked; 2nd -10% topic not locked, 3rd -20% topic jailed, 4th -30% topic jailed, If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

24 hour rule violation with post-n-run 0 to 1 or 2 only returned: 1st violation –20%, 2nd  -30%; If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

48 hour rule violation: 1st Verbal; 2nd -10%, 3rd -20%, 4th -30%, If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

48 hour rule violation with post-n-run 0 to 1 or 2 only returned: 1st violation –20%, 2nd  -30%; If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

24/48 hour rule violation with all voter contests ended w/o RTF: 1st violation –20%, 2nd  -30% and 10 day suspension, If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

Abandoned Topic w/Unreturned Votes: If votes have not been returned on receipt of warning message or 10 days from oldest unreturned vote, Automatic Red and Account Restricted.

Opening Multiple Accounts: 1st verbal warning; -25% for each subsequent violation; 10 day suspension after that, 30 day suspension and then 1 year suspension, if keeps repeating permanent ban (IP banned if necessary).

Multiple Voting: 1st violation –10%, 2nd  -30%; If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

Vote Requests via PM: 1st verbal warning; 2nd -20%; 3rd PM option disabled for them.

Posting offsite links for purposes of exchanging votes: 1st Verbal; 2nd -20%; 3rd -30% and Probation, 4th 1 Year Suspension,  After this automatic ban.

Buying/Selling/Bribing for Votes (ONLY): Ban
Buying/Selling/Bribing for Votes in addition to VR: 1st Verbal Warning; 2nd -30%; 3rd Ban

Lying about voting (proof needed): 1st verbal warning; 2nd -25%; 3rd -25% and Probation; Suspension if it continues. WE DO NOT TOLERATE LYING ON THIS FORUM.

Lying about having read the rules/or other things: WE DO NOT TOLERATE LYING ON THIS FORUM. If you have posted that you read, understand and agree to the rules, then come back and argue that you didn't know this or that, you have essentially LIED about having read, understand and agree.  If you are willing to lie about the rules, then we assume you are willing to lie about having voted and anything else for that matter.  Please note that if we start getting too much of this we will implement warnings here as well.

Spamming w/o any interest in Exchanging Votes/Stalking: 1st/2nd Verbal Warning;
3rd Ban

Ignoring Mod/Admin: 1st verbal warning; 2nd -25%; 3rd -25% and Probation.

Ignoring PM to Return Votes on YOUR Topic in Post Jail: 1st 20%; 2nd -50%; 3rd Red and Restricted.

Multiple Rule Violations: 1st verbal warning; 2nd -25% ; 3rd -25% and Probation, suspension if warnings continue.

Opening a topic with un-returned votes on a jailed topic: 1st violation –10%, 2nd  -30%; If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation.

Trolling, Profanity and/or Rudeness/Mouthing off to Mod/Admin Staff: 1st violation –10%, 2nd  -30%; If you continue and additional -30%, 30 day suspension and probation. If you continue Permanent Ban.

If your warning bar hits red (only 10% remaining): Account restricted and any further violations will be awarded up to a 1 year suspension from the forum or a possible permanent ban for repeated violations.  Please read the following articles to clear your account:
Earning your % Back
How to Get a Full Pardon

I'm sorry if these measures seem harsh, but we take non-voters VERY seriously.  Please make sure you are not one of them.

Last edited by trex on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

http://www.contestgalaxy.com

mmmbaker

mmmbaker

Wow, a lot has changed around here =) glad I checked this first! Thanks for making it so clear

Monik jefferson shields

Monik jefferson shields

New try new to the site but I will try my best to stay in the guidelines

http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile/1793301240

Famof4

Thanks for moderating all of this. It must be difficult to keep up with.

Famof4

I have another question. There are a limited number of voting opportunities available. I have voted for each one and have over 10 posts, but am I still not allowed to post my own thread here yet

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Famof4 wrote:I have another question. There are a limited number of voting opportunities available. I have voted for each one and have over 10 posts, but am I still not allowed to post my own thread here yet

First determine if you contest is a 1x vote only, or if users can vote daily. If we can only vote one time then you would go to the vote exchange 1x only section; if we can vote every day you then go to the daily section.

Once in the appropriate section, click on New Thread in the upper right hand corner.

It will bring up a window that you can use to create your contest topic. The header must have
1 - the ending date of the contest
2- any votes you do not return ie ***I do NOT return Registrations*** If this is not in the HEADER then you will be reponsible for returning the vote. It must be in the header BEFORE you receive the vote or you will still need to return it. They are time stamped as well as any edits you make so we can tell if it is added ex post facto.

Then you can enter the body of your contest, along with the link. Once you are done entering all the information, hit send.

If you accidentally post it in the wrong section, please pm me back to move it, instead of opening a copy. Copies will be locked as duplicates.

Let me know if you need anything else

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

ama0704

Restricted
Restricted

I have read the rules and will try my best to follow them.  They are a bit overwhelming.

charliestetson

Restricted
Restricted

read and agreed

pyrodamsel

Restricted
Restricted

I've read and agree to all of these rules.

astutechris

Restricted
Restricted

I read and agree to all of these rules

michael.keplinger.3

michael.keplinger.3

I read and Agree to all of these rules

AMommy2TwoBoys

AMommy2TwoBoys

I read and Agree to all of these rules!

Arwenneke

Sorry if that question was stupid... 

Last edited by Arwenneke on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

https://discover.cotedor.be/be_nl/story/97e383f68c1e0023be1aa5f5

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Arwenneke wrote:"Numbers": what does that mean? That you can't give the number of vote you gave to someone (proove is needed)?? Because that's how you can proove you voted? 

Sorry if that question was stupid... 

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask  Wink

Yes, by numbers we mean vote number, also like, rating, ranking, percentage, score, view, ect, or any other requested information as proof of vote.

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

Rockinsara

Restricted
Restricted

I read and Agree to all of these rules

vera.msp

vera.msp
Restricted
Restricted

I read and agree to all of these rules.

lollies

read and agree