October is a month to bring awareness to the risk and facts about breast cancer. This essay based contest is to give testimony of real incidents’ by breast cancer survivors and those currently undergoing treatment. The easy will include their experience and their BEST advice to those undergoing treatment or recently diagnosed. There will be four winners picked for the month of October and will receive a Lashem goody bag.
How to Enter
1. You may visit www.facebook.com/lashemusa to enter. Visit the left tab to fill out your information.
2. You may also enter through our blog www.lashem.com/blog
3. All entries must be accompanied by a completed essay entry form and all necessary personal information. Each entrant agrees not to submit any entry that infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations, or otherwise violates applicable U.S. law.
4. The contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the contest sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
October 05, 2011 @ 06:00 pm (PDT)
October 30, 2011 @ 06:00 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules