Thank you to everyone who participated in International Walk to School Day 2011.
Now your school has a chance to win $5,000 and receive a visit to your school from Sesame Street’s walkaround Grover!
Prize money can be spent to enable or encourage students to walk to school or for the purchase of educational materials that benefit the student body.
In support of the UN’s Decade of Action for Road Safety, Grover is a Road Safety Ambassador helping to raise awareness and promote safe road practices.
Submit a photo that demonstrates the best use of Safe Kids International Walk to School Day materials and wide-spread participation in your International Walk to School Day event!
Please follow the steps below for a chance to win:
- Be sure to check the Safe Kids USA Facebook page by October 5th for instructions on how to submit your photo.
- Submit your photo from October 5th through October 9th.
- On October 10th, ten photos will be selected by Safe Kids USA and FedEx as finalists and will be uploaded to the Safe Kids USA Facebook page.
- One photo submission per school, please.
- From October 10th through October 20th Facebook users will help Safe Kids USA determine the winner by voting for one or more of their favorite photos.
- The winning photo will be announced on October 21st and the selected school will receive $5,000 and a visit from Sesame Street’s walkaround Grover!
- All submitted photos will be featured on the Safe Kids USA Flickr page.
October 05, 2011 @ 09:00 am (EDT)
October 09, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Safe Kids USA is a nationwide network of organizations working to prevent unintentional childhood injury, the leading cause of death and disability for children ages 1 to 14. We educate... [more]