There will be one juried Grand Prize Winner, Ten Finalists and a fan favorite. The 10 Finalists will receive a Fat Tie®, Inc. soundtrack, their favorite Fat Tie, Inc. shirt from our Back to Cool collection and honorable mention on our page as well as a photo in their new Fat Tie®, Inc. shirt in our photo albums on our profile.
The fan favorite will win a music CD, bragging rights in our album and his favorite Fat Tie®, Inc. shirt as well as certain consideration for our next casting call for 2013.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive $500 cash. They will also receive a local photo shoot (within 100 miles of their home) and be crowned the “Next Face of Fat Tie®, Inc.” for 2012, and remain crowned the Face of Fat Tie, Inc. until the following January 1. The winner will be announced on January 1, 2012 with a fully paid photo shoot taking place later that quarter. His face will appear in all of our website promotion, marketing materials and in the press. He will also receive a mix-and-match collection of our current Fat Tie, Inc. shirts to wear throughout the year.
Ten Runner-Ups will receive a signed Fat Tie®, Inc. soundtrack CD, their favorite shirt, and bragging rights in our Photo Album for one entire year with special consideration for 2013.
Fan Favorite will win one shirt, consideration for 2013 and a Fat Tie®, Inc. music soundtrack.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen enter the contest.
- We are looking for boys who fit into a 12 month – 5T size shirt as of June 2012.
- You must sign a model waiver for his participation in the photo shoot once you win. If this is not signed, the runner-ups in alphabetical order will be called to accept Grand Prize.
- The judging panel includes Ali Landry, The Guncles: Bill Horn and Scout Masterson
- Votes do not qualify winners for the Runner-Up Category or Grand Prize winner but the top voted contestant will earn his right to a Fat Tie®, Inc. music CD and his favorite shirt.
- Product purchases do not sway the judging panel.
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
October 01, 2011 @ 07:00 am (PDT)
November 25, 2011 @ 06:49 pm (PST)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
We are a cut-and-sewn boys’ fashion line made and designed in Los Angeles, CA by Marinella Gallen. Featured in People Magazine, Us Weekly, Star Magazine and Real Simple. Spotted on... [more]