First place Prize – 16G iPad2
Second Place Prize – 8G iTouch
Third Place Prize – $100 Goodwill Gift Card
- To enter, create a costume with two or more items from a Delaware & Delaware County Goodwill purchased between October 1st- 31st.
- Be sure to save your receipt. You will need it to be eligible for the prizes
- After filling out the entry form, you will be prompted to upload your Halloween costume picture.
- What kind of costumes can you enter? Any costume that’s suitable to be shown on a family-friendly website is eligible for this contest.
- Photos must be of sufficient resolution to post a reasonably sized image on our Facebook page.
- And remember to have fun with it. We want to see what you’ve got! Whether it be cute, scary, or Lady Gaga… surprise us! Just don’t forget to give us a costume description.
- The contest is open to customers of Goodwill of DE & DE County stores who are 18 years of age or older on or before October 1, 2011. Parents can enter their child’s costume using the parent’s name and contact information.
- Persons who, on or between Oct. 1, 2011, and Nov. 5, 2011, were or are currently employees of Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County, any affiliate of Goodwill of Delaware (ie. volunteer, trainee,) their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible.
- No manufactured or rented costumes qualify.
For a list of store locations click the link below.
October 01, 2011 @ 12:01 am (EDT)
November 05, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
For over 80 years Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County, Inc has been providing job training and placement programs to people with barriers to employment. Thanks to community support and... [more]