The winner, by votes, of the 2011 SB Awareness Month Photo Contest will receive $100 American Express gift card and have their photo and story featured in an issue of Insights, SBA’s national magazine.
HOW IT WORKS
1. This contest is designed to celebrate the Spina Bifida community. All photos should feature a person (child or adult) living with Spina Bifida doing activities that they enjoy For example: sharing times with friends, traveling, engaging in adaptive sports or other hobbies. Please do not submit portraits. Only one photo per person will be posted for voting consideration.
2. Photo submissions will be evaluated by SBA for creativity, quality, and use of action before being posted for voting. However, the votes to determine the winner will be cast by SBA’s Facebook fans.
3. You must be the owner of the photograph and it may not be digitally modified or enhanced.
4. Submissions will be accepted from September 25, 2011 through October 15, 2011.
5. Voting will be open from October 16, 2011 through October 31, 2011. You may vote only one time per day during this period.
6. The winner will be announced on November 2, 2011 at 10 am Eastern. The winning photo will be posted on SBA’s Facebook and Twitter pages as well as in Insights, our national magazine.
7. Winners will be determined by the number of votes. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by a panel of judges from the SBA Board of Directors.
September 25, 2011 @ 12:00 am (EDT)
October 16, 2011 @ 08:00 am (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
The mission of the Spina Bifida Association is to promote the prevention of Spina Bifida and to enhance the lives of all affected.