One winner from each of the five catagories will get a free entry into the coveted 2012 Army Ten-Miler.
We’ll pick one winner in each of the following five categories.
1. Funniest Photo – not all missions have to be all serious business. Photos in this category should be humorous and depict a light-hearted view of the ATM or running in general.
2. Group Photo –assemble your best team for this Special Op. Photos submitted in this category should include four or more people with every member in the photo wearing an official ATM race shirt
3. Action Photo – get moving! Photos submitted in this category should capture an individual in the process of some kind of physical activity or task.
4. On-Location Photo – planes, trains and automobiles, we don’t care how you get there! Photos submitted in this category can be taken anywhere worldwide with a recognizable destination in the fore or background (national park, monument, landmark, artwork etc.)
5. Clever Caption Photo – share some intel on your photo. Photos submitted in this category can capture anything and will be judged solely on the caption submitted with the picture. People do not necessarily need to be in the photo, but an official ATM race shirt must be featured.
September 07, 2011 @ 02:25 pm (EDT)
April 15, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules