The 2011 Easton Salvo softball bat from Easton Softball uses an IMX or Integrated Matrix Technology uses aerospace grade composites layers, angled and wrapped in a specific manner to provide the strongest possible structure for your softball bat. When composite material is wrapped at the proper angles, it allows for performance gains that separate the men from the boys. The Easton Salvo uses composite fibers are layered and angled to maximize the hitting area, providing extraordinary feel while eliminating vibration.
SST Single System Technology in use on the Easton Salvo gives this softball bat a one piece design for increased bat control, balance and feedback to the batter. SST provides players with solid feedback while maintaining an expansive hitting area.
Easton SRV5 Salvo Softball Bat Features:
- IMX Composite Handle and Barrel
- Ultra Thin 29/32" Tapered Handle
- Single System Technology provides greater feedback and balance to the hitter
- 12" Barrel makes the sweet spot of the Easton Salvo huge
- Slight End Load
- 98 MPH Performance
- Legal For Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA and ISF
- Model: Easton SRV5 Salvo
- 400 Day Warranty
- Orange “E” on end cap
- Available in: 34/26, 34/27, 34/28, 34/30
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 13 years of age can enter.
August 31, 2011 @ 12:00 am (PDT)
September 30, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules