Enter Contest View Entries Invite Friends
Our winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate to use for online purchases at HarlequinBeads.com
$50 Gift Certificate to use for online purchases at HarlequinBeads.com
THEME: Show Us Your Jewelry Seed Work
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, September 20, 2011
This challenge hopes to showcase your talent and the versatile uses for seed beads for jewelry: multiple-strand jewelry, single needle weaves, loom weaves, knitting, crocheting, applique – whatever application you choose.
Please read the instructions and rules carefully, and complete the required steps.
1. We would like to see your favorite seed work, incorporating seed beads as the main component in your jewelry design.
2. Seed beads are required in your piece, but the rest of the materials you use are entirely up to you.
4. Upload your color photo of your creation in one of the following formats: .jpg, .gif, or .png.
5. Please provide a complete list of all the materials you used.
6. Tell us about the reason you enjoy working with seed beads, and what inspired you to make this design entry. We would also appreciate a few words about any special techniques you employed.
VOTING: Voters can choose one favorite entry starting on Wednesday, September 21st until midnight on Tuesday, September 27th.
Winners Announced: Wednesday, September 28, 2011.
September 01, 2011 @ 12:01 am (PDT)
September 20, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Harlequin Beads & Jewelry is a full-service bead store with a talented staff available for design and technical assistance. We carry a huge selection of over 10,000 beads with a... [more]