iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 32MB, your choice of black or white.
Bose SoundDock Series II Digital Music System for iPod (Silver)
Amazon Kindle 3G
To enter the “Nosey is Good” contest:
1. Write a post on your own blog that describes why you are a nosey teacher and how that is a good thing for your students. Suggested questions you can address in your blog are:
• What do you think being a nosey teacher means?
• Why are you a nosey teacher?
• What practices do you use to be nosey?
• How does being nosey help your students?
• What would make being nosey easier and more productive for your students?
2. Copy the sentence below and include in your blog
If you are interested in learning how classroom management software can help you become a nosey teacher and manage students on computers more effectively, check out http://www.netop.com/products/education.htm
3. Copy the title, URL link and first paragraph of your blog to the appropriate fields in our submission page. Submissions will be accepted from August 15, 2011 until October 31, 2011.
4. Share your post with your friends and colleagues and encourage them to vote for it. Public voting will take place from November 1, 2011 until December 31, 2011.
5. Ten finalists will be determined by public vote. A Netop jury will select the Grand Prize, 2nd and 3rd place winners. All remaining finalists will be awarded a $25 Amazon gift certificate. Winners will be announced on or about January 4, 2012.
Only persons residing in Canada and United States who are at least 21 years of age can enter.
August 15, 2011 @ 12:00 am (PDT)
October 31, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Netop is the first choice of teachers for classroom management solutions that offer a complete set of feature-rich tools allowing teachers to share computer screens across the entire classroom, supervise... [more]