Win Two GA Passes to Heritage Fire!
On August 13, Brady Lowe, the Founder of Cochon 555 & Primal will launch a new event – Cochon Heritage Fire at Charles Krug Winery in St, Helena, CA. Cochon Heritage Fire, the second largest COCHON event, will move beyond pigs to honor heritage breeds in general with 25 chefs, 10 star butchers and over 2000 pounds of different heritage breed animals from rabbits to chicken to goat.The event includes wood-fired whole animal theatre cooking, butcher demos, cured meats, wood-fired cheeses, hand-made sausages, heirloom vegetables, craft cheese and boutique brews. In it’s third year, don’t miss it, the lineup is national the flavor is local.
- Taste wood-fired whole animals from chefs around the country
- Sip fine wines from top producers along side craft brews
- Watch butcher demonstration with Joshua Applestone & Dave The Butcher
- Eat Forest Fed Hams from Nic Heckett of Woodlands Pork
- Visit with a knife specialist at the Wusthof Table demo
- Try to win a Le Creuset Cookware set by guessing ingredients
Only persons who are at least 21 years of age can enter.
August 10, 2011 @ 04:39 pm (PDT)
August 12, 2011 @ 04:39 pm (PDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Long Meadow Ranch Winery & Farmstead is a sustainable food, wine and agricultural center located in St. Helena, the heart of the Napa Valley. A local gathering place and Napa... [more]