Most voted Story
• Two nights for two sailing in Lamu on the Swalihina Dhow
• Full board accommodation including soft drinks only.
• Including sailing, snorkelling, Lamu Island tours and fishing
• Return Lamu flights on Airkenya
• Lamu airport transfers by boat
• Full board accommodation (overnight on dhow) excluding alcoholic drinks.
• Lamu airport transfers by boat
• Soft drinks
Excludes: Airport departure taxes. Alcoholic drinks and personal expenses while sailing or on island tours
Second voted Story
2 nights for two at Kichwa Tembo in the Masai Mara
• Full board accommodation
• 2 game drives per day
• Return Masai Mara flights on Airkenya
• Airstrip transfers in the Masai Mara
Excludes: Airport departure taxes, park fees, drinks, gratuities and items of personal nature
Third Most Voted Story • Two nights for two at Lantana Galu Beach, Diani (www.lantana-galu-beach.co.ke) • Accommodation on bed only ( Self catering) • Return flights on Airkenya • Airport transfers in Diani Excludes: Airport departure taxes, meals, drinks, items of personal nature.
Contest Rules and Guidelines
1. Submission Requirement
Submit an essay with photos -Write a descriptive essay (200 – 500 words) that captures your travel experience (within Kenya) and submit it along with 3-5 photos that you took on that trip. One photo needs to include you. Photos can be submitted in .jpg or .png formats.
Share your travel experience in the form of an original video between 5 and 10 minutes long. Videos can be submitted in .avi, .mov, .flv or .mp4 formats, but must be below 150 megabytes.
The Airkenya Travel contest ‘ Share your travel Experience’ is open to both Kenya residents and non residents of 18 years and above.
3. Submission period: 5th August – 13th September 2011
4. Voting begins 14th September to 3rd October, 2011
5. The winner will be the person whose story generates the most votes on the Airkenya Facebook fan page.
6. Winners will be contacted from the information provided by the entrant. If the Company is unable to contact the winner, it reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
7. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
8. Winner(s) must present authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize.
Submit your most inspiring travel story now.
Go to http://www.facebook.com/Airkenya
For information please contact Rahab on 391 6000, (254) 0727 131 977, 0721 415 346 or email: email@example.com
Only persons who are between 18 and 99 years of age can enter.
August 10, 2011 @ 01:36 am (EAT)
September 13, 2011 @ 09:00 am (EAT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Airkenya operates both scheduled and charter flights across the region from its hub at Wilson Airport . Airkenya flies into Kenyas best known game reserves namely the Masai Mara, Amboseli,... [more]
Airkenya operates both scheduled and charter flights across the region from its hub at Wilson Airport . Airkenya flies into Kenyas best known game reserves namely the Masai Mara, Amboseli, Nanyuki, Meru, Samburu and Lewa Downs. Airkenya also operates daily flights into Kenyas well known coastal towns of Lamu Malindi Mombasa and Diani. Airkenya also operates a scheduled daily flight to Kilimanjaro in Tanzania where our subsidiary airline Regional Air Services is able to offer convenient connectivity into the Northern Serengeti Manyara Arusha. Check out www.regionaltanzania.com for more information