win a free pair of shoes.
SHOES FOR CREWS, LLC
SHARE YOUR GRIPPING VIDEO
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shoes For Crews, LLC, (hereafter, "SFC") is accepting customer created videos for review and possible publishing on the SFC website, possible publishing on non-SFC websites, possibly publishing on television and multi-media commercials and promotional mediums for SFC promotional purposes. ("SFC Share Your Gripping Video"). THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. There are no prizes and there is no compensation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SFC may, arbitrarily and at its sole discretion, provide individuals submitting videos, gratuitous gifts of SFC products and/or cash.
ELIGIBILITY: SFC will accept video submissions from only persons 18 years of age or older, ("Submitters"). Persons less than 18 years of age will be required to have their parent or legal guardian complete and sign our Customer Video Submission Policy document. Employees of SFC, its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouses) and of the household in which any such persons live are not eligible to submit videos. The SFC Share Your Gripping Video is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited and is not valid where prohibited by law. This video program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
VIDEO SUBMISSION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN. INTERNET ACCESS, FIRST AND LAST NAME, PHONE NUMBER, AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
- The Submission must not exceed two (2) minutes in length.
- The Submission must be in .avi, .mp4, .mov, .mpg, .wmv, or .flv format.
- The Submission must not exceed 1000MB in size.
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means
- Videos must be composed of original content and cannot contain copyright protected material, such as music published by the recording industry.
- Avoid wearing clothing with visible company logos or recording in areas with visible company logos other than the Shoes For Crews logo.
- Submitted videos should convey submitter's experience with SFC products, submitter's work environment, and any experiences, good or bad, with SFC competing products.
- Only those videos submitted through the shoesforcrews.com website will be considered.
- Submitters of videos chosen to be published by SFC will be required to complete and sign our Shoes For Crews Customer Video Submission Policy document
- Content that is unacceptable for the SFC Share Your Gripping Video includes:
- Images of death
- Inappropriate language
- Nudity/sexually explicit content of any kind
- Sexual innuendo / sexist content
- Racial, ethnic or religious slurs
- Hate language
- BE SAFE!
HOW TO SUBMIT VIDEOS: To enter, go to http://www.shoesforcrews.com/grippingvideos and follow the instructions to enter the required information and select a video file to upload. All submissions that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, corrupted, contain viruses, are irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the Terms and Conditions may be disqualified by SFC. SFC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising the SFC Share Your Gripping Story Video Program.
SELECTION OF VIDEOS TO PUBLISH: Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of SFC associates, whose decisions are final. Submitters of videos selected to be published by SFC will be notified by email. In most instances of where SFC chooses to publish the submission, the name of the Submitter will be posted unless otherwise requested not to do so. The Submitter may be offered the opportunity to select one (1) pair of SFC footwear in the size of their choice as a gratuitous gift.
SUBMITTERS' REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
By submitting a video to SFC through this SFC Share Your Gripping Video, Submitter represents and warrants that:
1. Submitter has read these SFC Video Submission Terms and Conditions and understands and agrees that submission of videos to SFC under this program shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Submitter has secured all necessary rights and permissions for Submitter's video, including any and all releases and waivers related to persons who may appear in the Submitter's video and shall produce such releases and waivers to SFC if asked. In certain cases, SFC reserves the right to aid Submitter to secure such releases and waivers in which case Submitter shall cooperate with SFC.
3. Submitter holds SFC and its affiliates and agents harmless from damage or loss that may result from Submitter's failure to secure necessary rights and permissions.
4. All content submitted by Submitter, whether it be audio, visual, or otherwise, video or other recordings, comprising the work submitted, including any copyright rights attributable to the work submitted, shall immediately become and remain the property of Shoes For Crews, LLC. Submitter acknowledges that SFC owns an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, post, publish, transmit, encode, store, and/or otherwise use or display, in whole or in part, any content submitted in connection with this SFC Share Your Gripping Video for the purpose of promoting the SFC Share Your Gripping Video or SFC, in all media now known or hereafter devised. By submitting video through this SFC Share Your Gripping Video, Submitter grants to SFC an unconditional assignment of all right, title and interest in and to the work submitted. If asked, Submitter shall cooperate in executing any documentation in furtherance of recording this assignment. Submitter grants these rights to SFC free of charge, and agrees that no further permissions from or payment of compensation or royalties to Submitter or any other party are required. Submitter also waives any intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, moral rights, or any other legal right Submitter may have acquired in the content submitted or its elements, if any; and Submitter waives any claim and agrees not to assert any claim against SFC, its licensees, or affiliated or related companies for their use of the content submitted.
5. The content submitted is an original piece created by the Submitter and does not infringe on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of a third party. The content submitted does not contain any offensive content, the arbiter of which shall exclusively be SFC; the content is not harmful to minors, the content does not harass or advocate harassment of another person, the content does not promote information that is false, misleading, or illegal; the content does not promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; the content does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; the content does not contain any confidential information of any kind; the content does not display pornographic or sexually explicit or sexually suggestive material of any kind; the content does not otherwise contain content that could be reasonably seen as inappropriate. No further permissions, consents or payments are required from or to Submitter or any third party in connection with the use by SFC of the rights granted hereunder, there is and will not be any agreement with a third party that may in any way interfere with SFC rights under this assignment, and such rights are and shall be free and clear of any and all claims, rights and obligations whatsoever. SFC reserves the right to review any content submitted at any time, and to refuse any entry which, in its sole discretion, is deemed to be inappropriate, offensive, unsuitable, or it deems may otherwise be in violation of these SFC Share Your Gripping Video Terms and Conditions, applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of any third party.
PROGRAM GOVERNANCE: The SFC Share Your Gripping Video will be governed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, subject to amendment by SFC. Submitters must comply with these Terms and Conditions, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Terms and Conditions by participating in the SFC Share Your Gripping Video. The terms of the SFC Share Your Gripping Video, as set out in these Terms and Conditions, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer by Submitter, except as set out herein. SFC's decisions with respect to the SFC Share Your Gripping Video are final and binding. If any provisions of the Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
RELEASE: By submitting videos to the SFC Share Your Gripping Video, Submitter acknowledges that she/he is releasing SFC and its respective affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family and household members, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the SFC Share Your Gripping Video. By submitting videos through the SFC Share Your Gripping Video, Submitter also agrees to fully indemnify SFC and its respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, sponsors and agents and hold each of them harmless from any and all claims costs, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the SFC Share Your Gripping Video. SFC and its agents are not responsible for: (a) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, cable, or satellite network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received by SFC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Submitter's or any other person's computer, related to or resulting from uploading materials to the SFC Share Your Gripping Video; (b) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by the website users or by any equipment of programming associated with or utilized in the SFC Share Your Gripping Video, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions; or (c) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submissions or the website. SFC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the SFC Share Your Gripping Video should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of SFC or its agents corrupt the security or proper administration of the SFC Share Your Gripping Video. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, SFC reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
If the identity of an online Submitter is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Submitter. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the Submitter. All submissions must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.
Submitters acknowledge that this is an SFC Share Your Gripping Video. By submitting videos to the SFC Share Your Gripping Video, Submitters acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
INDEMNIFICATION: BY TAKING ACTION TO PRODUCE A VIDEO FOR THIS VIDEO PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SHOES FOR CREWS, LLC FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH ACTION. Your further agree, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives and your heirs, to agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Shoes For Crews, LLC from any and all claims, suits, or causes of action by others for bodily injury, death, property damage, or other damages which may arise out of your production of a video for this contest, including claims arising from allegations of Shoes For Crews, LLC's or any other party's negligence.