Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is Please read our rules before posting.
Two Wrongs Do NOT Make a Right

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am by trex

What do you do when someone votes for you but they have broken …

Comments: 3

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests


Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

SD Festival of Books Getaway Contest *usa only*

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]



Prize Details

SD Festival of Books Getaway Contest.
The South Dakota Festival of Books will be held Oct. 7-9, 2011 in Deadwood, SD. You can win a trip to the Festival by submitting a video or essay on “Why I should win a trip to the SD Festival of Books!”

Each Grand Prize will consist of a two (2) night hotel stay (October 7-8th, 2011) at a Deadwood area hotel, a $25 gas voucher from Dakotamart Gas in Lead, SD, a $50 gift card to the Deadwood Social Club, two (2) tickets to the Literary Feast (“Literary Feast”) at the South Dakota Festival of Books, two (2) tickets to the American Girl (“American Girl”) event at the South Dakota Festival of Books, two (2) passes to the Adams Museum and House, one (1) copy of The Adams House Revealed by Mary A. Kopco, ERV of the Grand Prize is $540.
The winner must be able to attend the event.

Contest Instructions

Video-2 minutes or less
Essay-300 words or less

IMPORTANT TECHNOLOGY NOTICE You must have your privacy settings as such that you can share videos with everyone or your entry will not work on the platform. If you need to change your settings, please erase your browser history and clear your cache before submitting to avoid technical issues. Thank you!

Please note that the contest platform currently only supports video. Please email to enter your essay. It will be posted online after the content has been approved. There will be a grand prize winner for each category—video or essay.

JUDGING CRITERIA: 50% creativity, 25% originality, 25% video or essay quality.

DURING PUBLIC VOTING: You are encouraged to ask your friends to vote for your entry. Each person may vote once. This portion of the contest will account for 20% of your total score (with the other 80% coming from judging.)

Prize Eligibility
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Contest Starts
August 08, 2011 @ 06:00 am (CDT)
Contest Ends
August 29, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (CDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules

How to NOT have your topic locked:
- post the ending date of the contest in your topic title
- return the votes you have been offered
- come back on the forum every day and don't be away more than 2 days.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum