Win a Life’s An Adventure 3 day guided walk on the magnificent Bay of Fires in Tasmania. This trip has it all, your overnight bags will be carried leaving you free to walk with just a small day pack, gourmet meals created and prepared by Tasmanian masterchef and author Karen Goodwin-Smith, fine Tasmanian wine served with dinner, deluxe walk-in tents with off the ground beds, knowledgable and passionate guides and fantastic company!
Your tour includes:
• Pre tour night in a deluxe room at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Launceston
• Fully supported walk with your overnight luggage transported every day to each campsite
•Accommodation in walk in touring tents with off the ground beds and deluxe mattress.
• 2 x delicious gourmet dinners
• 2 x breakfasts
•3 x gourmet lunches
• Fresh fruit and trailmix to enjoy during your walk
• Fine wine and beer and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner.
Please note: we advise drinking in moderation as walking can be strenuous.
If you would like to enjoy alcohol after dinner you will need to provide your own.
• Professionally guided – Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
• Return transfers from Launceston and the Bay of Fires
• Breakfast on the day of the departure
• National Park Pass
(Please note flights to Launceston not included and are at the expense of the winner)
To enter simply ‘Like’ Life’s an Adventure and tell us the answer to these 3 simple questions:
1) In what state is the Bay of Fires Walk?
2) Do you need to carry overnight packs on a Life’s An Adventure walk?
3) How many days is the Life’s An Adventure Bay of Fires Walk.
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
August 04, 2011 @ 07:57 pm (EST)
September 20, 2011 @ 07:57 pm (EST)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Kayaking tours, walking and mountain biking tours We specialise in award-winning day tours and overnight tours in Sydney, the Blue Mountains & Tasmania. Choose from guided kayaking, hiking, (bushwalking) and... [more]