In Pearl in the Sand, Author Tessa Afshar’s acclaimed historical novel, we learn the untold story of Rahab, a Caananite harlot who lives a life surrounded by walls—both physical and emotional.
Can a foreign warrior help this woman—who has given up on love, on hope, and on her own dignity—see herself as a person of value again?
To celebrate this epic love story, we’re offering one Grand Prize winner an oasis of treasures, fit for a desert queen!
The Grand Prize Winner of our SANDS OF JERICHO Contest will receive a breathtaking collection of prizes:
A woman of seduction and shame; a man of faith and pride; a marriage only God would conceive!
Learn more about the book, read sample chapters, and order your copy at TessaAfshar.com.
To enter, simply fill out the entry form, then tell five (5) or more friends about the contest! The more people you tell, the higher your chances to win, so be sure to share the fun.
We’ll select the winner on Monday, August 22nd, and we’ll announce the name on Tuesday, August 23rd on the TessaAfshar.com web site.
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
August 01, 2011 @ 08:00 am (CDT)
August 20, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (CDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
• An ornate, hand-painted, gold-encrusted jewelry box from Israel (pictured above)
• A keepsake bottle of multi-colored sand from the Negev desert
• A freshwater pearl necklace from the Middle East
• A set of three perfume bottles from Israel, containing Spikenard, Frankincense, and Myrrh
• An exquisite red silk hand-embroidered women’s prayer scarf, created by Israeli designer Yair Emanuel