Winning designer will receive an iPad Touch and have their design printed on 1000 Gildan T’s that will be donated by Gildan to Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund to support their cause.
1. Create a t-shirt design that supports the Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund based on the creative brief provided HERE.
2. Design specifications:
-Maximum of 8 colors (spot not processed) for screen printing
-No larger than 12” x 12”
-Design cannot be 2 sided – front of T-shirt only
-The design will be printed on a white or black t-shirt
3. Please submit your final design on a white or black t-shirt mockup template as a JPG/PNG that is 8”x 9”, 150 dpi and no larger than 1 MG to assure proper display in the voting gallery and to show design placement/size. You may utilize the templates we have provided HERE
or any white or black t-shirt template that will allow you to meet the file specifications above.
4. Please title your entry. This title will appear on the gallery for easy location and reference.
5. Keep the source vector/psd/eps/ai/cdr/high resolution file on your computer until winners are named. Once selected and confirmed, winners will be asked to submit production files in photoshop or illustrator for printing.
6. Only one submission per individual per contest is allowed and must contain all requested information to be valid. When there are 2 contests running concurrently (one highlighting a Canadian charity and one highlighting a U.S. charity) individuals may enter both at the same time but must submit original artwork to both.
Only persons residing in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, United States and Yukon who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
July 29, 2011 @ 08:00 am (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
Gildan is a vertically-integrated marketer and manufacturer of quality branded basic apparel. The Company is the leading supplier of activewear for the screenprint market in the U.S. and Canada. It... [more]
August 19, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)