prize is 2 taylor swift concert tickets at cowboys stadiupm on 10/8/2011 and....
Round trip airfare for 2
2 night hotel acommodations
2 tickets to six flags over texas
2 tickets to tour cowboys stadium
plus weekly prizes from texas roadhouse.
Texas Roadhouse Texas Tourism Concert Weekend Giveaway Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins July 25th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends August 15th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
2. To enter, simply visit www.facebook.com/texasroadhouse, “Like” the Texas Roadhouse Facebook page, and enter in First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Birth Date, and then select your favorite Texas Roadhouse location from the drop down menu.
3. Alternate Method of Entry: For those individuals that would like to participate in the Texas Concert Giveaway Weekend Sweepstakes without creating a Facebook account please see the link for the alternative method of entry at the end of these Official Rules.
4. Entries must be received by August 15th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or damaged entries are not eligible. Upon receipt, all entries become the property of Texas Roadhouse and will not be returned.
5. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and legal residents of the United States. Employees of Texas Roadhouse, or its affiliates, subsidiaries or franchisees, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes.
6. The Grand Prize Winner, selected at random, win a two night stay at the Howard Johnson Express in North Arlington, Texas, Round-trip airfare for two (up to $1,500), Two tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert on October 8th, 2011 in Dallas Cowboys stadium, Two Cowboys Stadium tour tickets, and Two tickets to Six Flags Over Texas. Weekly prize winners will be chosen throughout the contest, each selected at random, including 10 winners of a Dinner for 2 Pass at Texas Roadhouse valued at $30 each, 20 winners of a Free Entrée Certificate valued up to $15 each, and 30 winners of a Free Appetizer Card value at up to $5 each. Texas Roadhouse will notify each winner by email. Each winner must claim his or her prize within two weeks of the relevant prize drawing. If a winner does not claim his or her prize during this time, a new winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
7. Winners will be solely responsible for complying with all local, state and federal laws and taxes incurred by participation in the contest. Winners are responsible for any title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, insurance and other fees associated with prize.
8. Where permitted, winners agree to the use of their names and likenesses, without any additional compensation, by Texas Roadhouse for publicity. By entering this contest, the winners acknowledge that Texas Roadhouse and any other sponsors have the right to publicize their names, voices and likenesses, the fact that they won, and all other matters incidental thereto.
9. By accepting a prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees from any injuries, losses or damages or any kind related in any way or sustained in connection with the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded.
10. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Texas Roadhouse are final and binding.
11. Contest rules are subject to modification by Texas Roadhouse prior to start of contest.
12. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
14. Sponsored by Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC. To obtain a copy of the official rules or a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Texas Roadhouse N-Motion, 6040 Dutchmans Lane, Suite 100, Louisville, Kentucky 40205.
All requests for a list of winners or a copy of these rules must be received by September 1st, 2011
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry.