Do you have what it takes to put together an exciting Flash Mob Routine? The U.S. Small Business Network is giving away hundreds of $small Biz Buck$ to the top three Flash Mob Routines.
The group with the best Small Biz Flash Mob Routine, will be receiving 500 $mall Biz Buck$ (a $500 value).
The $mall Biz Buck$ will be divided evenly between all members of the winning routine and can be redeemed at participating small businesses members of the U.S. Small Business Network for goods or services sold at these member businesses.
150 $mall Biz Buck$ for everyone in your group.
50 $mall Biz Buck$ for everyone in your group.
- Get together with a group of 5 or more people and create a unique dance/performance routine for any upbeat song (For ex. Jackson 5 hit “Can You Feel It.” See the YouTube recording here). You can choose any song that’s upbeat and exhibits excitement around small businesses.
- Find a small business participating in our Small Business Friday’s promotion in your local area here and perform your flash mob routine there. If there are no Small Businesses participating in Small Business Fridays in your area, find your favorite one and tell them about us and perform your routine there. Whatever you do, make sure you get the business owner’s permission first!
- The routine can be performed either inside their business (upon permission of the business owner) or outside their business where there might be more room.
- Record your routine and upload your video to the contest entry on our video entry page.
- Like our Small
Business Fridays Facebook fan page.
- Get everyone you can to vote for your video. Send it to YouTube, and anywhere you can get more votes for your contest entry (Ex. Facebook, twitter, the Small Business Friday Fan Page).
- If your group has the most votes the your team will win 500 "$mall Biz Buck$ and a chance to perform your routine at The First Small Business Friday on August 12, 2011.
August 12, 2011.
July 11, 2011 @ 01:04 pm (EDT)
August 11, 2011 @ 01:04 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules