One winner will be chosen from a pool of five (5) finalists chosen by the Virginia Women’s Center team. Winner will receive a $100 gift card for Sur La Table.
Rules and regulations:
1. Contestants must “like” the Virginia Women’s Center Facebook page.
2. Contestants must submit a healthy, summer-inspired recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner that uses fruits and/or vegetables.
3. Submissions by contestants can be original, modified or traditional recipes, and credit must be given to the recipe developer (to the contestant’s best knowledge).
4. Neither Virginia Women’s Center nor Madison+Main will be held responsible for the content submitted by contestants or posted to the Facebook page (such as in response to the contestant’s content) by users not affiliated with the company.
5. Any content posted by contestants or posted to the Facebook page that is deemed inappropriate by Virginia Women’s Center/Madison+Main will be removed at the sole discretion of the company.
6. Only one winner will be chosen from a pool of five (5) finalists chosen by the Virginia Women’s Center team. Winner will receive a $100 gift card for Sur La Table. (http://www.surlatable.com/browse/storeLocator/storeHome.jsp?storeId=036)
7. All entrants agree to any terms set by the third party application.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Virginia Women’s Center and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contest participation and notification in the event you are chosen as a finalist or winner.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Contestants must be age 18 or older.
11. Contestants must be legal citizens or resident aliens of the United States of America.
12. Contestants may not be affiliated with Virginia Women’s Center through current employment.
13. Contestants may not have won a contest held by Virginia Women’s Center within the last 30 days.
1. Submissions will be accepted for a period of three (3) weeks, beginning at 12:00am on Tuesday, June 21 and concluding on Tuesday, July 12 at 12:00am. After this time, submissions will no longer be accepted.
2. The submissions will be voted on for a period of two (2) weeks, beginning at 12:00am on Friday, July 15 and concluding on Friday, July 28 at 12:00am. After this time, the votes will be tallied and the recipient of the most votes will be declared the winner of the contest.
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
June 21, 2011 @ 08:30 am (EDT)
July 12, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (EDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules