Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you find the vote exchange?

+37
babydoll79
lexymay
Lama1997
lisaf
trisha5k
zymyxtyx
gsdsareme
wolvergambit
ntimidatr
xiko11
medohree
stesha
DontJudgeMyADD
mariana89
shyampatel23
bastiansmom
minnefemme
matsu-way
BloomingRose
SubaruSumeragi
racheta16
tm154011
bcollins
frank75
jace
cristal1127
HEAVENANDUS7
winning1
H3llShadow
bythebooks
UnAgentSecret
rap-royalty.com
Marshadee2001
Tiramisu
Johanna
WMnKM
Admin
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:50 pm

ntimidatr

ntimidatr
Restricted
Restricted

i'm in a contest that needs votes, but live in a small town, so cant find many. so i went to ask.com and asked how i can get votes for a contest i'm in, and it gave this internet address...and i'm so glad it did!!!

52How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 am

wolvergambit

Restricted
Restricted

I found it through surfing the internet on how to get more online votes

53How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 am

gsdsareme

gsdsareme
Trusted Voter
Trusted Voter

hahaha oh funny story on how I found vote exchange smile Last year Tropiclean offered a 'best smile pet contest' they picked 3 winners each month for 6 months and those people went on to the finals where the winner would receive 1500 dollars for their animal shelter and some goodies for themselves - one of the other contestants was cheating like a mofo I discovered b/c they were bragging about it on their Facebook page so I wondered gee what are the other people up to if anything? When I googled each link I found one of the contestants was here lobbying for votes which I thought was an awesome idea and fair b/c it's not like they were using multiple accounts or buying votes so I ended up joining up for our next contest and here we are smile PS - we ended up winning the Tropiclean contest lol cheaters never win in the end smile

54How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:11 pm

zymyxtyx

Restricted
Restricted

I just find it on mobcontest.com when I was searching on how to gain FB likes because I was so surprise when my enemy gain 500 likes in just a day.. I never knew that vote exchange in the internet and always wondering how are these people gaining a thousand likes in just a week? Thanks for creating this forum where we can all help each other to win without a sweat and solving the mystery of those likes..

55How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty exchange Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

trisha5k

I am new here and actually found you by accident on a google search so that shows your group is upcoming and yippeee i am part of it. thanks

56How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm

lisaf

I found this site when browsing yahoo answers. A person was asking how to get more votes for an online contest she was losing, and this site was suggested smile

57How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am

Lama1997

I found it on google , and i'm really desperate for votes ! I need over 300 by friday :( any help ?

58How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 pm

lexymay

lexymay

Found it by this big list of places to find voters and helpers

59How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

babydoll79

babydoll79
Restricted
Restricted

I found it on google when i was looking for vote exchange sites . smile

60How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:31 am

spreekle

spreekle

I found this through google! smile

61How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:09 am

dfectiv

dfectiv
Restricted
Restricted

so i saw this while lookin for vote exchange sites on google Very Happy
man i hope i get to post my contest entry here soon smile

62How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:51 pm

edoRAM

Honestly, i came here becouse google, after desperately looking, browsing, to find out how i can win a vote smile

63How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

lukelimyx

Contestmob.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum