Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Restricted Section - Orange Names

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 am by trex

So your name is displayed in ORANGE.  What does this mean?  It …

Comments: 19

Top posting users this week
trex

sheryl.paul

Sara Bonafiglia

mst0ne

kgackfeld

sheppyspg

byork

pamc

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 pm

DontJudgeMyADD

Admin wrote:So I have been wondering where all the new members are comming from... So how did you find our site. Google, Facebook A friend Or somewhere else?

Keurignow.com had a contest and I googled for one of the direct links to a winners page and found out he was helped out by the great community here :-)

47 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 pm

stesha

I googled something like "facebook contest vote exchange" and this site popped up Very Happy

48 Medohree is back to contestgalaxy~ on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

medohree

WMnKM wrote:Somehow found you doing a google search. I don't remember the exact phrasing I used. But am thankful I found you! Great site! I usually don't do contests with voting (and I learned why with this one!). It is really hard to get family/friends to vote! So I've done posting on facebook, posting on twitter, phone calls, etc....and then went searching for more ways to get votes. This site is really going to be useful/beneficial for a lot of people! Thanks again!

Same here with WMnKM, tho we didn't manage to win the prize at last, but i enjoy the coordination with contestgalaxy members~

I am coming back now to find out can this site allow me to find more like for a facebook page of my friend~

═ೋღ☃ღೋ=♧*♧°˚˚˚°♧*♧*♧°˚˚˚°♧*═ೋღ☃ღೋ=*♧°˚˚˚°♧*♧*♧°˚˚˚°♧═ೋღ☃ღೋ=
Please help me to like my friend's facebook page
by clicking to below in returns

CLICK HERE to return LIKE
http://www.facebook.com/2mediastudio

49 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 am

I actually googled it!

50 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 pm

xiko11

i've found in a comment on Yahoo answers :p

51 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

ntimidatr

Restricted
Restricted
i'm in a contest that needs votes, but live in a small town, so cant find many. so i went to ask.com and asked how i can get votes for a contest i'm in, and it gave this internet address...and i'm so glad it did!!!

52 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm

wolvergambit

Restricted
Restricted
I found it through surfing the internet on how to get more online votes

53 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

gsdsareme

Good Voter
Good Voter
hahaha oh funny story on how I found vote exchange smile Last year Tropiclean offered a 'best smile pet contest' they picked 3 winners each month for 6 months and those people went on to the finals where the winner would receive 1500 dollars for their animal shelter and some goodies for themselves - one of the other contestants was cheating like a mofo I discovered b/c they were bragging about it on their Facebook page so I wondered gee what are the other people up to if anything? When I googled each link I found one of the contestants was here lobbying for votes which I thought was an awesome idea and fair b/c it's not like they were using multiple accounts or buying votes so I ended up joining up for our next contest and here we are smile PS - we ended up winning the Tropiclean contest lol cheaters never win in the end smile

54 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 am

zymyxtyx

I just find it on mobcontest.com when I was searching on how to gain FB likes because I was so surprise when my enemy gain 500 likes in just a day.. I never knew that vote exchange in the internet and always wondering how are these people gaining a thousand likes in just a week? Thanks for creating this forum where we can all help each other to win without a sweat and solving the mystery of those likes..

55 exchange on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

trisha5k

I am new here and actually found you by accident on a google search so that shows your group is upcoming and yippeee i am part of it. thanks

56 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 am

lisaf

I found this site when browsing yahoo answers. A person was asking how to get more votes for an online contest she was losing, and this site was suggested smile

57 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Lama1997

I found it on google , and i'm really desperate for votes ! I need over 300 by friday :( any help ?

58 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:57 am

lexymay

Found it by this big list of places to find voters and helpers

59 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 am

babydoll79

Restricted
Restricted
I found it on google when i was looking for vote exchange sites . smile

http://missbikinichallenge.com/m/photocontest/view/Nikki-2013-02-28

60 Re: How did you find the vote exchange? on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 pm

spreekle

I found this through google! smile