Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you find the vote exchange?

+37
babydoll79
lexymay
Lama1997
lisaf
trisha5k
zymyxtyx
gsdsareme
wolvergambit
ntimidatr
xiko11
medohree
stesha
DontJudgeMyADD
mariana89
shyampatel23
bastiansmom
minnefemme
matsu-way
BloomingRose
SubaruSumeragi
racheta16
tm154011
bcollins
frank75
jace
cristal1127
HEAVENANDUS7
winning1
H3llShadow
bythebooks
UnAgentSecret
rap-royalty.com
Marshadee2001
Tiramisu
Johanna
WMnKM
Admin
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

helen41 wrote:
bythebooks wrote:I have a question for all the experienced sweepers. About what would you say is the return rate for your votes? (i.e. like for every 3 votes you vote for others, you get 1 vote in return)

I'm really new at this, and it feels like I voted until I can't find any new entries, but only received a couple of votes back. Is this just the way it is? Or do you guys have tips to boost the numbers?

Thanks!
I've been a bit frantic for votes, and yesterday I voted for others from the top to the bottom of a wall of people asking for votes. It took me 90 minutes, and at the end I felt like my eyeballs were going to fall out of my head. I posted my contest, per the rules, and one person voted. One.
I think there has to be careful moderation, like they have here, or it simply doesn't work. At least it doesn't work if you are honest....it worked for a lot of people on that wall LOL

is this about another place or here? if its a problem here I can look into it smile

http://contestgalaxy.com

27How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 am

winning1

Trusted Voter
Trusted Voter

[/quote]
I've been a bit frantic for votes, and yesterday I voted for others from the top to the bottom of a wall of people asking for votes. It took me 90 minutes, and at the end I felt like my eyeballs were going to fall out of my head. I posted my contest, per the rules, and one person voted. One.
I think there has to be careful moderation, like they have here, or it simply doesn't work. At least it doesn't work if you are honest....it worked for a lot of people on that wall LOL
[/quote]

is this about another place or here? if its a problem here I can look into it smile[/quote]
sorry if I wasn't clear. I was comparing a different forum to this one, and trying (obviously unsuccessfully) to point out that this forum is well moderated, which makes it so much nicer to vote and get votes.

28How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 am

I wrote "vote exchange" in google. This site is the first link on the list!

29How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

HEAVENANDUS7

Vote Master
Vote Master

I Found you on My Voting Board on Facebook

30How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue May 03, 2011 2:43 pm

cristal1127

cristal1127

i just found you today through a yahoo search as i was desprate for votes =) glad i did too.

31How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu May 12, 2011 8:25 am

Google - I was trying to understand how people get SO MANY votes on contests. It's really disheartening if you have like 100 friends but can only get maybe 25 of them to vote for you...yet their are people who get 200-300 votes or more no problem.

I'm looking forward to being a regular contributor here smile

32How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Kma3bbg wrote:Google - I was trying to understand how people get SO MANY votes on contests. It's really disheartening if you have like 100 friends but can only get maybe 25 of them to vote for you...yet their are people who get 200-300 votes or more no problem.

I'm looking forward to being a regular contributor here How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 83228

thanks yes this is one of the many ways they get high votes. I know of a few that get into the thousands most i ever got was 500 lol. Good luck and welcome!

http://contestgalaxy.com

33How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 am

jace

jace

We've got the second round of a big Charity contest coming up, and the hopes and health of an awful lot of people are riding on the result, so I went looking on good old Mr. Google.

Hi all, first post here!

34How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

cristal1127

cristal1127

Kma3bbg wrote:Google - I was trying to understand how people get SO MANY votes on contests. It's really disheartening if you have like 100 friends but can only get maybe 25 of them to vote for you...yet their are people who get 200-300 votes or more no problem.

I'm looking forward to being a regular contributor here How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 83228
wow you can get 25 of your friends to vote, impressive, I got maybe 5!

35How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 am

frank75

I googled 'FB like vote contests' and found this place.

36How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 am

bcollins

Found it through contestMob while searching google for some methods to get more votes on contests smile

37How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm

tm154011

tm154011

i was searchin on facebook tring to figure were all votes came from or were i could get more votes and came across uall ... this seems like a good site im new kjust 2day goin threw tring to figure it out .. thank u having me

38How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 am

racheta16

I found you on google searching for vote exchange.

39How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:07 pm

SubaruSumeragi

SubaruSumeragi

I googled "Contests Exchange Votes" and found you

40How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 am

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

I found it through the contestmob website while looking around to see how I could obtain more votes for the FB contest I'm currently in. Seems my friends on there don't care much to help out, but are always willing to hound you when THEY want you to vote, etc. I always return votes as it's just wrong and rude to NOT return anything!

41How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

matsu-way

matsu-way
Trusted Voter
Trusted Voter

I also googled "exchange votes" or something like that, and I found this incredible forum!!!
It's awesome *-*

42How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 am

minnefemme

minnefemme

I googled how to get more votes for my contest, and voila!

43How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm

bastiansmom

bastiansmom
Vote Master
Vote Master

I did a google search for voting exchange forums and I found this site! smile

44How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

shyampatel23

i find it quite awesome and remarkable. truly a site of excellence smile people are willing to help and vote and it's all so fun and ladidaa

[technically that is what the question asked]

but yeah i pretty much googled it too Wink
hehe

45How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 am

mariana89

mariana89
Ruler of Votes
Ruler of Votes

Almighty Google!

46How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 am

DontJudgeMyADD

Admin wrote:So I have been wondering where all the new members are comming from... So how did you find our site. Google, Facebook A friend Or somewhere else?

Keurignow.com had a contest and I googled for one of the direct links to a winners page and found out he was helped out by the great community here :-)

47How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 am

stesha

I googled something like "facebook contest vote exchange" and this site popped up Very Happy

48How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Medohree is back to contestgalaxy~ Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm

medohree

medohree

WMnKM wrote:Somehow found you doing a google search. I don't remember the exact phrasing I used. But am thankful I found you! Great site! I usually don't do contests with voting (and I learned why with this one!). It is really hard to get family/friends to vote! So I've done posting on facebook, posting on twitter, phone calls, etc....and then went searching for more ways to get votes. This site is really going to be useful/beneficial for a lot of people! Thanks again!

Same here with WMnKM, tho we didn't manage to win the prize at last, but i enjoy the coordination with contestgalaxy members~

I am coming back now to find out can this site allow me to find more like for a facebook page of my friend~

https://www.facebook.com/2mediastudio

49How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

I actually googled it!

50How did you find the vote exchange? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the vote exchange? Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:02 am

xiko11

i've found in a comment on Yahoo answers :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum