Our graphics designer is out on vacation and we need YOU to create a new T-shirt design for us.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a 32” Flatscreen HDTV and an XBOX Kinect gaming system.
We are accepting submissions for the next four (4) weeks. At the end of each week the top 3 designers will be entered for the Grand Prize and the remaining 7 out of the top 10 will receive a free iChill 2 pack.
Each week our fans vote on designs submitted.
10 winners will be selected at the end of each week and will receive an iChill 2 pack, the top 3 designs will win a $50 gift card and move on to the final round for the grand prize.
1. Download the design template. We also have our logo and a photo of a bottle for you to use in your T-shirt design. http://ichill.com/facebook-t-shirt-contest/facebook-tshirt-contest.html
2. Upload your iChill T-shirt design (.gif, .jpg, or .png).
3. Check back at the end of the week and see how your design is doing.
4. Our Facebook fans will vote on who has the best design.
5. Every week the top 3 designers will be entered to win the Grand Prize and receive a $50 gift card and an iChill 2 Pack.
6. The remaining 7 of the top 10 designers will receive a free iChill 2 Pack.
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
June 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm (CDT)
June 24, 2011 @ 12:00 pm (CDT)
Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules
About the Company
iChill is the brainchild of entrepreneurial brothers Greg and David Figueroa. Greg and David began their careers in 1989, when they founded Figueroa Brothers, Inc. and introduced Melinda’s Original Habanero... [more]
iChill is the brainchild of entrepreneurial brothers Greg and David Figueroa. Greg and David began their careers in 1989, when they founded Figueroa Brothers, Inc. and introduced Melinda’s Original Habanero Pepper Sauce to the market. Twenty years later, the Melinda’s brand is recognized as the country’s premier habanero pepper sauce brand. Since introducing Melinda’s, Figueroa Brothers, Inc. has launched a number of gourmet brands, which include over 400 products. Not surprisingly, Greg and David have been touted by Entrepreneur Magazine as among the hottest young entrepreneurs in the country.