Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Two Wrongs Do NOT Make a Right

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am by trex

What do you do when someone votes for you but they have broken …

Comments: 3

Top posting users this week
trex

Alicats73

joaosilva69pq

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ FIRST: Now that you are a member, how do you open your own thread?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 24 of 27]

Arare Carvalho Júnior

I read, and I agree the all rules.

Isabela Cintra

VOTE ON WAVE OF HAPPINESS PLEASE
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first/Posting Vote Requests off the Vote Exchange Section).

Last edited by trex on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please read and abide by the forum rules)

Dhara Tozetto

Restricted
Restricted
Read the rules and will agree to abide to all of them

Dhara Tozetto

trex

Administrator
Administrator
Isabela Cintra wrote:VOTE ON WAVE OF HAPPINESS PLEASE
LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first/Posting Vote Requests off the Vote Exchange Section).
Welcome to Contest Galaxy, the premier site for exchanging only REAL, cheat-free votes. Please take a moment to visit this link http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t17200-now-that-you-are-a-member-how-do-you-open-your-own-thread , read and understand all of the rules at each of the links listed there and post on that thread that you have read, understand and agree to all of the rules. Once you have done that you will have the privilege of opening your own vote request topic in the Vote Exchange area of the forum. Please be aware that the one link you did post was deleted for rule a rule violation. You may not just post on a topic off the vote exchange asking for a vote. Please keep all requests on the vote exchange area and make sure you vote for them first. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on how the forum works, or any questions about our rules. Thanks and Good Luck!

NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY READ THE RULES. WE HAVE HAD WAY TOO MANY CASES LATELY OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY READ THEM, THEN COMPLAIN WHEN THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING ALL VOTES (NOT JUST THE ONES YOU WANT TO) WHEN YOU HAVE A CONTEST TOPIC OPEN.

READ the Forum Rules
then post that you have "READ, UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the forum rules."
IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ and FOLLOW THE RULES, THEN WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEAVE YOUR REQUEST POSTED - IT WILL BE REMOVED.

Please RTF and Tag a friend here: https://www.facebook.com/ContestGalaxy/posts/789523727726163?stream_ref=10.%C2%A0

WARNING:  IF YOU DO NOT RETURN/OR REFUSE TO RETURN VOTES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED
http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

dneil518

i read and Agree to all of these rules

chrissyw03

I read and agree to all of these rules.

sofaya91

Agreed

arshvinder

I read, understand and agree to all rules

arshvinder

I read and Agree to all of these rules

585 Agreed on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:10 am

jessicasilvafitness

I've read and I agree  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Denielli

I've read, understand and now agree to all of the rules.

Deadsidewalker

I have read, understand & agree to ALL the rules  smile

bm11734

Restricted
Restricted
i have read and understand these terms

589 LIKE Exchange on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:59 am

tnegreaux

Restricted
Restricted
Hello,

Please visit my band website on Facebook, LIKE us and then let me know how I can return the favor

Last edited by trex on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please keep all vote requests on the vote exchange only)

gabriellepegg

I read and Agree to all of these rules.

591 Rules on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 am

MaryMcGahey

Restricted
Restricted
I read the rules and understand them.

592 Agreed on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 am

MaryMcGahey

Restricted
Restricted
READ, UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the forum rules.

dexxed

I have read and understand these rules.

ChrisKnoe

I read and Agree to all of these rules

trixlette2

I have read and agree to all the rules, and ty

596 I've read, understand and agree these rules. on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:34 pm

AlbertKulan

Restricted
Restricted
I've read, understand and agree these rules.

Jennifer Mcgaha

Read Understood and Agreed

vanne

Read Understood and Agreed

MariannaCarvalho

Hello , I'm running for Musa wave Site OBatuque and gain need votes (most votes) and I count on your help, just enter this site ➡ LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first/Posting Vote Requests off the Vote Exchange Section). ⬅e at the end of page Click in my name, Marianna Carvalho and then tighten VOTE .
It's fast and simple rs
Vote as often as you want and if you can please disclose and ask for general vote for me.
Already obliged tale with you

Last edited by trex on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You may not just post on topics asking for a vote. Please keep all vote requests to the vote exchange.)

trex

Administrator
Administrator
MariannaCarvalho wrote:Hello , I'm running for Musa wave Site OBatuque and gain need votes (most votes) and I count on your help, just enter this site ➡ LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (User did not vote first/Posting Vote Requests off the Vote Exchange Section). ⬅e at the end of page Click in my name, Marianna Carvalho and then tighten VOTE .
It's fast and simple rs
Vote as often as you want and if you can please disclose and ask for general vote for me.
Already obliged tale with you
Hi MariannaCarvalho, please note that your link has been removed for rule violations.  We do not permit you to just post on random topics asking for a vote.  Please keep all vote requests on the vote exchange section, 1x, weekly/monthly, or daily votes only.  Before you may post a vote request on anyone's topic you must vote for them first.  First Person on page one only. Before you can open a vote request topic of your own you must read and agree to the forum rules.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.  Thanks

READ the Forum Rules
then post that you have "READ, UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the forum rules."
IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ and FOLLOW THE RULES, THEN WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEAVE YOUR REQUEST POSTED - IT WILL BE REMOVED.

Please RTF and Tag a friend here: https://www.facebook.com/ContestGalaxy/posts/789523727726163?stream_ref=10.%C2%A0

WARNING:  IF YOU DO NOT RETURN/OR REFUSE TO RETURN VOTES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED
http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum