Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Two Wrongs Do NOT Make a Right

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am by trex

What do you do when someone votes for you but they have broken …

Comments: 3

Top posting users this week
trex

adelina.pontes

Sandra1001

petersonpaim

HelenaG

jghost21

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

trex

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restricted Section - Orange Names

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Restricted Section - Orange Names on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:49 pm

trex

Administrator
Administrator
So your name is displayed in ORANGE.  What does this mean?  It means that sometime in the past you abandoned one or more of your topics without returning the votes.  You will not be permitted to ask for any return favors or post any new vote request topics until you have contacted (PM) an admin to arrange to clear your account.  While you are waiting for a reply you should vote for 10 others without asking for a return favor, this includes keeping your signature free of any links.  That will give you a head start.  From there the admin you contact will tell you how many more you need to do, or in extreme cases, what sort of community service tasks you must complete for the forum in order for the restrictions to be removed from your account.  Please note that creating a new account or asking others to post for you to bypass these restrictions will only result in getting you banned. 

Once the restriction has been removed, you will be placed on probation (yellow) until your warning bar reaches green again.  Warnings are reset +10% each 30 days as long as you are active on the forum and no new violations occur.  Any further abandonments without returning votes will result in a 1 year suspension and/or permanent ban from the forum.

Further reading:
How to clear your warning bar faster: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t16319-earning-your-bar-back
How to get a full pardon: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t17462-attention-restricted-and-probation-members-get-a-full-pardon#367920

Last edited by trex on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

READ the Forum Rules
then post that you have "READ, UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the forum rules."
IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ and FOLLOW THE RULES, THEN WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEAVE YOUR REQUEST POSTED - IT WILL BE REMOVED.

Please RTF and Tag a friend here: https://www.facebook.com/ContestGalaxy/posts/789523727726163?stream_ref=10.%C2%A0

WARNING:  IF YOU DO NOT RETURN/OR REFUSE TO RETURN VOTES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED
http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

2 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 am

candygirl5506

trex wrote:So your name is displayed in ORANGE.  What does this mean?  It means that sometime in the past you abandoned one or more of your topics without returning the votes.  You will not be permitted to ask for any return favors or post any new vote request topics until you have contacted (PM) an admin to arrange to clear your account.  While you are waiting for a reply you should vote for 10 others without asking for a return favor, this includes keeping your signature free of any links.  That will give you a head start.  From there the admin you contact will tell you how many more you need to do, or in extreme cases, what sort of community service tasks you must complete for the forum in order for the restrictions to be removed from your account.  Please note that creating a new account or asking others to post for you to bypass these restrictions will only result in getting you banned.  Once the restriction has been removed, you will be placed on probation until your warning bar reaches green again.  Warnings are reset +10% each 30 days as long as no new violations occur, or visit this link:  http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t16319-earning-your-bar-back to find some community service tasks that you can perform for the forum in order get your bar to clear faster.  Any further abandonments without returning votes will result in a 1 year suspension and/or permanent ban from the forum.
my contest was removed it looks like not sure why I did nothing wrong and you never said I did anything wrong and its going on till Jan 17, 2014 so its not ended and I return all votes that I was allowed to do you did flag some voters on there as not returning votes and edited their post so i could not see what they did

3 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:44 pm

trex

Administrator
Administrator
candygirl5506 wrote:
trex wrote:So your name is displayed in ORANGE.  What does this mean?  It means that sometime in the past you abandoned one or more of your topics without returning the votes.  You will not be permitted to ask for any return favors or post any new vote request topics until you have contacted (PM) an admin to arrange to clear your account.  While you are waiting for a reply you should vote for 10 others without asking for a return favor, this includes keeping your signature free of any links.  That will give you a head start.  From there the admin you contact will tell you how many more you need to do, or in extreme cases, what sort of community service tasks you must complete for the forum in order for the restrictions to be removed from your account.  Please note that creating a new account or asking others to post for you to bypass these restrictions will only result in getting you banned.  Once the restriction has been removed, you will be placed on probation until your warning bar reaches green again.  Warnings are reset +10% each 30 days as long as no new violations occur, or visit this link:  http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t16319-earning-your-bar-back to find some community service tasks that you can perform for the forum in order get your bar to clear faster.  Any further abandonments without returning votes will result in a 1 year suspension and/or permanent ban from the forum.
my contest was removed it looks like not sure why I did nothing wrong and you never said I did anything wrong and its going on till Jan 17, 2014 so its not ended and I return all votes that I was allowed to do you did flag some voters on there as not returning votes and edited their post so i could not see what they did
You have done nothing wrong.  It was closed as ended since the end date is marked in the header as Jan 13th.  I will re-open it for you and adjust the end date.  If it changes again, there is an edit button in the lower RH corner.  We go by your posted end date to close your thread as ended.  Very Happy

READ the Forum Rules
then post that you have "READ, UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the forum rules."
IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ and FOLLOW THE RULES, THEN WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEAVE YOUR REQUEST POSTED - IT WILL BE REMOVED.

Please RTF and Tag a friend here: https://www.facebook.com/ContestGalaxy/posts/789523727726163?stream_ref=10.%C2%A0

WARNING:  IF YOU DO NOT RETURN/OR REFUSE TO RETURN VOTES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED
http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

4 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:29 pm

candygirl5506

trex wrote:
candygirl5506 wrote:
You have done nothing wrong.  It was closed as ended since the end date is marked in the header as Jan 13th.  I will re-open it for you and adjust the end date.  If it changes again, there is an edit button in the lower RH corner.  We go by your posted end date to close your thread as ended.  Very Happy
thank you I must of put the wrong end date on that thank you very much

5 Read the rules on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:39 am

krystalG89

Restricted
Restricted
I read these rules as well!

6 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 am

mway

Read the rules. Wasn't sure which ones I was supposed to reply to (it said to reply to the main thread with all of the rule links, but I wasn't allowed to do so).

In any event, went through all of them and agree with the terms.

7 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:52 pm

ama0704

Restricted
Restricted
I read these rules and agree to them. Thank you.

8 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

charliestetson

Restricted
Restricted
read and agreed

9 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

pyrodamsel

Restricted
Restricted
I have read the rules and agree to all of them.

10 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 am

astutechris

Restricted
Restricted
I read and agree to all of these rules

11 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:02 pm

michael.keplinger.3

I read and Agree to all of these rules

12 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:43 pm

AMommy2TwoBoys

I read and Agree to all of these rules!

13 Re: Restricted Section - Orange Names on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 am