Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie? Tell us a little about yourself.

+4
Gardenjay
Babycat
verabgr
trex
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie?  Tell us a little about yourself. Empty Newbie? Tell us a little about yourself. Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 pm

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to Contest Galaxy!!  Now that you have taken the first step to registering and becoming a member of our cheat-free vote exchange, please take a moment to tell us something about yourself.  Who sent you/told you about Contest Galaxy? How long have you been contesting/sweeping?  What kind of prizes have you won so far?  Anything else you might like to tell us.  The take a moment to read and understand the site rules as the forum is heavily moderated and we want to avoid issuing warnings for violations: http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t17200-now-that-you-are-a-member-how-do-you-open-your-own-thread , read and understand all of the rules at each of the links listed there and post on that thread that you have read, understand and agree to all of the rules so that I don't have to lock your topic for non-agreement. Thanks

HAPPY CONTESTING AND GOOD LUCK clapping  !

NOTE: Please do NOT post your Vote Requests here, they MUST be posted on the Vote Exchange, ONLY after you have voted for the 1st person on page 1 of a topic first. Any links posted here will be censored out.

Last edited by trex on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

verabgr

Hi, I found your forum from contestmob. It's my first time to enter an online competition and it's a really important for me. I studied Fashion Design and I have entered a design competition to earn a spot in Athens Exclusive Designers Week New Designers Awards to present my collection. So it's a huge deal for me since this could help me launch my career(I'm unemployed at the moment)! Please let me know of any other tips to get votes! Any help is welcome!  Very Happy

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Hi verabgr, A big hearty welcome to Contest Galaxy.  clapping

verabgr

So, how do I sart a thread?
Sorry I'm totally clueless when it comes to using forums. I'm surpised I figured out that much! :P

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

verabgrSo, how do I sart a thread?
Sorry I'm totally clueless when it comes to using forums. I'm surpised I figured out that much! :P
If your contest can be voted on daily (or weekly, hourly, unlimited, etc.), you would go to the daily section of the vote exchange; or if your contest can only be voted on one time you go to the one time section.  Once in the appropriate you would hit the "New Thread" button at the top right hand corner.  This will open the new topic window. 

In the header ("Title of the Topic") you put a title of your choice and you will also need to provide the ending date of the contest (last day it can be voted on) and anything (legitimate reasons, not just that you don't want to return votes) you do not return (ie: ***I do NOT return Registrations***).  For Example:

Easy Daily FB Vote For Tigerbell Ends May 31st ***I do NOT RTF Scantily Clad/Nude Models, Political, Or Regs Requiring Phone #***

If your contest is Regional Only (IE can only vote if you are in the United States or Canada) you would want to include that in your header as well.

Then you provide the main information in the body of your listing.  The name of the contest, whom your voters are voting for and where to find them.  This will pretty much be anything that will make it easy for potential voters to find your contest entry.  If you can provide a direct link this is the most desirable as your potential voters don't want to dig through pages and pages to find your entry.  If a direct link isn't available, if you can tell them what page yours is on and any identifying marks. ie:

Please vote for Tigerbell.  There is no direct link, but if you go to (link) and select page 5, she is the 3rd kitty down on the far right. Orange Tiger Stripe with a Pink Rhinestone Collar holding a white furry toy mouse in her mouth.

We don't forbid any sob stories you wish to post in the body or your topic. However, I can recommend against most of it, or at least long stories as your potential voters will not likely read it.  They are going to waqnt to get in, find the link and entry, vote quickly and move onto the next.

Once you have successfully posted your own topic, please remember you MUST return votes in a timely manner or your topic will be placed in the post jail and further use of the forum restricted until they are returned.  Votes MUST be returned within 24 hours in the daily section and 48 hours in the One Time Section.

You tell your voters AND the CG staff that you returned the vote by either using the quote button on each voter's reply to you, or use a list for like:

trex - #347
admin - Like #23
johanna - voted yours already elsewhere
tiramisu - ended, anything else I can get for you
tdm888 - yours is finland only, I am in canada, can I get anything else
username - Sorry, my header says I do not RTF Regs, yours is a reg, anything else I can get for you?
username: Voted, Your current placing is #3

If for any reason you cannot actually return the vote, at least say why so you don't receive warning for not returning a vote.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to hit the PM button under my profile and drop me a message.

verabgr

I think I got it! Thanks smile

Babycat

Babycat
Restricted
Restricted

Hi, here's a newbie from France ! I'm desperately trying to win a contest, as everyone here I guess xD Someone gave me the link of contestgalaxy but I don't remember their name !

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Babycat wrote:Hi, here's a newbie from France ! I'm desperately trying to win a contest, as everyone here I guess xD Someone gave me the link of contestgalaxy but I don't remember their name !
Welcome!!  clapping 

Gardenjay

I'm also a newcomer to this site and all forum sites actually. I have just entered my first voting contest online. I am happy to vote for anyone! Please just follow my link and let me know your link so I can vote back. Thanks so much everyone & to this forum!!

LINK CENSORED BY CG STAFF (Please keep the vote requests on the vote exchange and remember you are not permitted to post a link on another topic unless you have voted first. There is nothing to vote on this topic).

Last edited by trex on Wed May 21, 2014 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censored)

10Newbie?  Tell us a little about yourself. Empty Hi there! :) Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Valkyria

Hello ladies and gentleman Very Happy

My name is Valkyria Skarlet and i'm from germany. I'm 20 years old and lovely google took me here smile
So, there is a contest i'm going with and i need some help, and it seems that this community is very good!
Thumbs up!

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Valkyria wrote:Hello ladies and gentleman Very Happy

My name is Valkyria Skarlet and i'm from germany. I'm 20 years old and lovely google took me here smile
So, there is a contest i'm going with and i need some help, and it seems that this community is very good!
Thumbs up!
Welcome to Contest Galaxy, the premier site for exchanging only REAL, cheat-free votes. If you would like to open your own vote request, please take a moment to visit this link http://www.contestgalaxy.com/t17200-now-that-you-are-a-member-how-do-you-open-your-own-thread , read and understand all of the rules at each of the links listed there and post on that thread that you have read, understand and agree to all of the rules. Once you have done that you will have the privilege of opening your own vote request topic in the Vote Exchange area of the forum. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on how the forum works, or any questions about our rules. Thanks and Good Luck!  clapping

debb

Hi, I'm Italian and I manage a little forum about contest and freebies (only in Italian) Very Happy
I like free samples and contests and I'm contesting/sweeping since 2-3 years. I have found this forum from a site web.
I have won very little things for now :(

(sorry for my English)

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

debb wrote:Hi, I'm Italian and I manage a little forum about contest and freebies (only in Italian) Very Happy
I like free samples and contests and I'm contesting/sweeping since 2-3 years. I have found this forum from a site web.
I have won very little things for now :(

(sorry for my English)
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.

We have several forum sections that might be of interest to you, so please feel free to explore the websites and all it's facets and various forum sections.  One in particular you might be interested in is our Contests and Sweeps sections.  If you have any contests you wish to share that our members might wish to enter, feel free to post them there following the guidelines in each listing.  In order to qualify to be listed there you may not receive any kind of credit for sharing them.

Feel free to message me if you need help or clarification with anything on the site.

clapping 

scorpion

scorpion

Hi guys, I have just recently been exposed to the sweepstakes world but it looks very exciting. This forums looks very organized and has tons of info. I would be spending some good time here smile

Happy New Year!

15Newbie?  Tell us a little about yourself. Empty Gabby's Introduction Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:03 pm

gabriellepegg

Hello!  My name is Gabby, and I love to sing and make videos.  I'm trying to win a contest right now.  2,300 people entered the contest, and I'm in the top 50!

I am so excited to try out these forums.  I'm sure they'll be awesome.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum