Open to children 3 -12
1) Click Submit
2) Fill out form and upload photos then Submit
- Trip to NYC including Airfari and Lodging
- Cover photo shoot with Nathan Yungerberg
- Wardrobe stylist Tacie Fitgerald and Make-up artist Roberto Feliciano
- Meetings with top child modeling agents
Rules (click Spoiler to read)
- You can enter the model search online via the “submit” button to the right of
this post beginning March 1st, 2013.
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on March 29th, 2013.
Please review the terms and conditions below and then continue to the submit
button to begin your application.
- There is no cost to enter the model search.
- All files must be JPEG and not larger than 1mb.
- All photos must have been taken within the past three months.
- You must be the holder of the established email account used for the
- Entries must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the child
appearing in the photo, and the parent or guardian must be at least 18 years
- The contest is open to children are between the ages of 3 and 12 (at the
time of submission) who reside in the continental US.
- This contest is void outside of the U.S. and where prohibited by law. It is
void in Arizona, and Arizona residents are not eligible to
- You must not submit any photo that contains nudity. OnlineOpenCall.com
(including, in all cases in these Rules, Olivia Productions LLC, its employees,
owners, agents, and assigns) reserves the right at its discretion to reject any
photos which are considered to be obscene or inappropriate.
- Please do not submit photos where your child has sunglasses on or
- OnlineOpenCall.com is not responsible for incomplete or late applications or
entries that were unable to be processed due to transmissions or technical
failures. OnlineOpenCall.com will not process incomplete applications and has no
duty to notify senders of incomplete applications.
- Children currently signed with a modeling agency in New York City are not
- You must be the owner of the copyright of the submitted photo.
- All applications and photo submissions become the property of
- When you submit your photo to OnlineOpenCall.com, you are granting
OnlineOpenCall.com, a royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, copy,
modify, edit, and distribute the photo for advertising and marketing purposes
for an unlimited time. You agree that neither you nor your child will receive
any royalty or monetary compensation for the use of any photos or personal
information in connection with any promotion, publicity, marketing, or
advertising in any way, and in all mediums that may exist in the future.
- The contest is produced by Olivia Productions LLC.
- Employees and Contractors of Olivia Productions LLC and its affiliates and
their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Winners of past OnlineOpenCall.com contests are not eligible.
- You will hold harmless OnlineOpenCall.com, Olivia Productions, LLC and their
subsidiaries, affiliates, offers, employees and agents from any and all claims,
liabilities, damages, costs and expenses in connection with the model search and
any photo shoot for OnlineOpenCall.com.
- All entrants must be available for the grand prize trip to NYC May
2nd to May 5th, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by phone and e-mail within ten days after the
- Twenty finalists will be determined by April 1st, 2013, by a panel of judges
comprised by industry experts under the supervision of the Producer, and one
winner will be announced by April 5th, 2013.
- Prior to selecting any winners the judge’s reserve the right to ask for
additional photos to make their final decision.
- The initial applications will be judged upon the following criteria, as
determined by the judges, in their sole, exclusive, and final discretion: beauty
40%, style 30%, clarity and quality of photo 30%.
- Winners will be sent an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release
that must be returned within ten days of the date on the letter. Failure to do
so will result in prize forfeiture.
- The airfare portion of the prize is void if winners live within 60 miles of
New York City. The hotel and airfare portion of the prizes void if winners live
within 30 miles of New York City.
- The grand prize winner will receive round trip airfare and lodging with one
parent or guardian over the age of 18 to NYC ($2000 Value), a professional photo
shoot for the cover of The Model Child eBook, wardrobe styling, one outfit of
winners choice from photo shoot wardrobe, make-up and hair and meetings with NYC
child modeling agents. (No contract is guaranteed).
- All 20 semifinalists will be featured on the OnlineOpencall.com
- If your child is the winner and has a mother agent or manager, you are
responsible for all inter-agency communication and permissions and
commissions/mother agency fees may not be honored by NY agencies.
- To claim a prize, winners and their parents may be required to sign
additional releases, and failure to do so may result in all prizes being
- No prize transfers or cash redemptions permitted. Taxes and all expenses
related to acceptance and use any prize are the winner’s sole
- IN NO EVENT WILL OLIVIA PRODUCTIONS LLC BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES OF LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANTS’ ACCESS TO AND USE
OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM
THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS
PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL
ENTRANTS BE PERMITTED TO SEEK OR OBTAIN PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGES.
- There is no cost to enter the model search.