Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I get a link?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I get a link? Empty How do I get a link? Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:52 am

mariana89

mariana89
Ruler of Votes
Ruler of Votes

I am in a contest but i cant find a way to get a direct link, ans the worse: there is no search tool, so i will need to ask people to go through all the gallery to find my pic, which we know is VERY annoying :(

This is the link to the contest, right now the picture in the 2nd or 3rd page, it is a girl kissing a guy's cheek, he's on a suit with the mouth open ans she is blond.

https://www.facebook.com/ViagemListo/app_429819120363611
If somebody figures something out please let me know smile

2How do I get a link? Empty Re: How do I get a link? Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I'll take a look and see if I can find a way smile

http://contestgalaxy.com

3How do I get a link? Empty Re: How do I get a link? Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

was not able to find which photo was yours. I do suggest that if you get in like the top 10 that users check the "ranking" button to vote since it only shows the top 10. However for now I would maybe put your link and also include the picture so users can find it easier smile

http://contestgalaxy.com

4How do I get a link? Empty Re: How do I get a link? Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

mariana89

mariana89
Ruler of Votes
Ruler of Votes

Admin wrote:was not able to find which photo was yours. I do suggest that if you get in like the top 10 that users check the "ranking" button to vote since it only shows the top 10. However for now I would maybe put your link and also include the picture so users can find it easier smile

the thing is that you cannot vote when you are at the top 10 page. i am there but there is no vote burton, that is ridiculous. i told the owners of the page how hard that is and they promised they will try to get a link or something :(

5How do I get a link? Empty Try this Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

2anrip

Try link finder to find link.............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum