Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Site Rules

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm by Tiramisu

Welcome to Contest Galaxy. Please take a moment to read the site …

Comments: 23

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

shanehaleymusic

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Questions on Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

strongheartedmel


Probation
Probation
I don't enter contests often, maybe once a year. I have lost every single contest I have ever entered no matter how much time I spend trying to get votes. I just recently found out about vote exchanging and I have been very active in it at least as much as I can taking care of my son and the house. I was in the lead until yesterday and she jumped ahead, I catch up and then she jumps ahead again. What can I do to give her even harder time? At this point all I can do is give her scares if you get what I mean. I don't think I will manage enough votes in the next 24 or so hours to get back ahead.


_______________________________________
[b]Second Place MAM USA
-75.00 MAM Products - 5/14/2012

2 Re: Questions on Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Admin


Administrator
Administrator
i'm not exactly sure does it show the number of votes? like how many is she jumping? a standard amount of votes each time or is it all irregular. It might just be that you guys are neck and neck going for it.


_______________________________________
How to NOT have your topic locked:
- post the ending date of the contest in your topic title
- return the votes you have been offered
- come back on the forum every day and don't be away more than 2 days.
http://www.contestgalaxy.com

3 Re: Questions on Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

strongheartedmel


Probation
Probation
At first it was exactly 20 and they were all there BAM but the last couple of times it has been irregular. I get votes over time, she just seems to get them so fast or I am just not refreshing enough lol


_______________________________________
[b]Second Place MAM USA
-75.00 MAM Products - 5/14/2012

4 Re: Questions on Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 am

scrawl


Member
Member
could it be that she is buying votes?


_______________________________________
please help us win funding for our iPad interactive illustration magazine.
follow the link and click on the heart to the right ("show your love") - one time vote.
http://www.magplus.com/magnify/contestants/scrawl-magazine/

5 Re: Questions on Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 am

strongheartedmel


Probation
Probation
I honestly don't know she stopped once she was ahead of me. If I could of gotten more votes on mothers day before it ended I could of won. I lost by 9 points in the end.


_______________________________________
[b]Second Place MAM USA
-75.00 MAM Products - 5/14/2012

6 Re: Questions on Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am

Admin


Administrator
Administrator
strongheartedmel wrote:I honestly don't know she stopped once she was ahead of me. If I could of gotten more votes on mothers day before it ended I could of won. I lost by 9 points in the end.

I was going to say that might be possible since it was a "regular" jump rate where when someone asks for votes it doesn't usually stay the same. so sorry to here you lost by only 9 points! did they have any secondary prizes as well or only one prize?


_______________________________________
How to NOT have your topic locked:
- post the ending date of the contest in your topic title
- return the votes you have been offered
- come back on the forum every day and don't be away more than 2 days.
http://www.contestgalaxy.com

7 Re: Questions on Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

strongheartedmel


Probation
Probation
Admin wrote:
strongheartedmel wrote:I honestly don't know she stopped once she was ahead of me. If I could of gotten more votes on mothers day before it ended I could of won. I lost by 9 points in the end.

I was going to say that might be possible since it was a "regular" jump rate where when someone asks for votes it doesn't usually stay the same. so sorry to here you lost by only 9 points! did they have any secondary prizes as well or only one prize?

Yea it was pretty fast jumps. I checked at pretty often and it was always BAM more votes. Yes 75.00 in MAM products, but I could of used the first prize 100.00 and 100.00 MAM, I am happy I get to win something don't get me wrong!

wow that sounds petty! I am very happy I am getting some nice things for my son! smile


_______________________________________
[b]Second Place MAM USA
-75.00 MAM Products - 5/14/2012

8 Re: Questions on Sat May 26, 2012 5:17 pm

NightmaresGifts


Member
Member
I am entered in a contest to win front row One Direction Concert Tickets and Backstage passes... I am unable to afford concert tickets so I thought this would be a great chance Very Happy I am currently like #10 in the ranking and I really need help. If you can just click this link that would be super helpful. And if you want to forward it to your friends or put it on Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr I will love you forever!

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=qs6234jkbhmwanxti8bytse8wf

Thanks .x

9 Re: Questions on Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 am

strongheartedmel


Probation
Probation
NightmaresGifts wrote:I am entered in a contest to win front row One Direction Concert Tickets and Backstage passes... I am unable to afford concert tickets so I thought this would be a great chance Very Happy I am currently like #10 in the ranking and I really need help. If you can just click this link that would be super helpful. And if you want to forward it to your friends or put it on Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr I will love you forever!

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=qs6234jkbhmwanxti8bytse8wf

Thanks .x

Sorry I meant to vote sooner but my son was being a handful :( I hope you got what you needed to win.


_______________________________________
[b]Second Place MAM USA
-75.00 MAM Products - 5/14/2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum