Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Contest Galaxy
Welcome to Contest Galaxy.To access our site register for free and enjoy talking to a friendly community. Once registered you will have access to our vote trading section. Our friendly staff will also help you with any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting! If you have any doubts about our site check out our winners lounge!
Contest Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Contest and sweepstake headquarters.

Welcome to the Official Vote Exchange. Our address is www.contestgalaxy.com Please read our rules before posting.
Earning Your % Bar Back

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 am by Tiramisu

Earning Your % Back:

1. 10% restore for 10 votes without Asking …

Comments: 8

Top posting users this week
No user

Ads
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 194 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am
Translator
Donation

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook scam email

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facebook scam email Empty Facebook scam email Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I got this in an email today on my email account I use for my facebook as well..... I almost clicked the link! but glad i moused over it as it looked a little suspicous.

Hello Friend,

My name is Mark Zuckerberg, Ceo of Facebook. We have recently partnered up with Apple company regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPhones and iPads to randomly selected folks who have been fortunate to be picked as one of our newest winners for today. We randomly selected users from our systems database and you have matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple inc to advertise their hottest product yet, the Apple iPhone and iPad. Once yet again, we are operating this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is link removed to go to our website made for this promotion and fill out this short survey to recieve yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we may locate our records to ensure that we have reserved one for you. That is it!

Congrats on winning a free Apple iPhone4 and iPad2. In case you have any query or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you should claim your free iPhone and iPad first to ensure one will be reserved for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may well not receive this email until after the deadline, but, we suggest you check the web site and enter your email to see if we still have got yours on hold, which we often-times do because others have not claimed theirs in time.

Mark Zuckerberg
CEO, Facebook

http://contestgalaxy.com

2Facebook scam email Empty Re: Facebook scam email Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 pm

trex

trex
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the heads up. This one is so well worded it could fool someone. Most of the ones I get are so badly worded they are obvious scams.

http://imapiper2.wix.com/raquettes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum